Which romance are you most looking forward to?

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games

You may select up to 5 options

View results

iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Personally I think Elenor x Jul will be really interesting :)
Last edited by iWeasle on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asonder
Young scout

Re: Which romance are you most looking forward to?

Post by Asonder »

I would say Elenor x Mesphit, but I think it would be more accurate to say that I'm most looking forward to seeing how he's developed on his own, not necessarily in the romance. He seems so much more at peace in the artwork we've seen. Anyway I didn't want to be boring and pick a romance we've already seen, and of the new characters Odurat looks the most interesting, sooo...scoundrel half-orc it is :mrgreen:
All hail Rei's booty.
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

I think it would have been better to make 2 polls, one for the old characters and one for the new characters. Breza and Jul as old characters of course.
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Post by Rebly82 »

Nice poll! :)

But I think it might be better to split between the gender of the love interests or allow a best 2-3 max options instead. Too many good ones to decide! Makes it hard to choose. :lol:
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Exizel wrote:I think it would have been better to make 2 polls, one for the old characters and one for the new characters.
I'm inclined to agree with Exizel. I have little idea of what the new chars are like whereas a lot of info on the old ones (maybe too much in some cases...), so they are not on the same starting level. :) Plus allowed to choose only one? :mrgreen:
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

I'm scared by the length of that list.
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I don't think make much sense a poll for the NEW characters, except perhaps Breza/Jul, because you have no idea what their personality is :)
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

jack1974 wrote:I don't think make much sense a poll for the NEW characters, except perhaps Breza/Jul, because you have no idea what their personality is :)
True, but sometimes you can get excited without much knowledge, I'm very interested to see how Selith turns out, even though I have no idea really anything about her.

I can alter the poll to include multiple votes and/or I can make some separated polls for gender and/or returning romances v new romances (if I make the New characters would Jul and Breza go on New or Old, since they aren't new characters but they are new romances?)
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

To me Old vs New is just part of the quiz. Are you more excited to see familiar faces, or are you looking forward to meeting (and "greeting" ;) ) new people?

(Of course, I've got one of each I can't decide on, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.)
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Foelhe wrote:To me Old vs New is just part of the quiz. Are you more excited to see familiar faces, or are you looking forward to meeting (and "greeting" ;) ) new people?

(Of course, I've got one of each I can't decide on, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.)
Yeah, I kinda agree, same with the gender thing personally, the romances are different for the genders, so they are kinda comparable, like I said I'm most exited for Jul, but specifically I'm more interested in Jul x Elenor, so unless everyone wants me to split it up I'll prally just give more votes