Selith ?

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Selith ?

Post by Miakoda »

DunKalar wrote:Does that mean you will split the game into two versions? =(

*want's his Chamby/loren/Breza/Selith-harem*
Well, Chamby is enough woman for anyone :)

More seriously, the closest answer I could give is to point you out to the timeline:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3007

Look for years 674 and 675. It talks of part one and part 2. Whether it will be sold that way, I don't know.
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

Splitting the game into two will make it easier to for buyers, especially if the game is going to be much bigger in scale, and consequently having a higher price tag. A lot of people have complained about the $25 price tag for Loren 1 as it is.
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Not speaking for anyone else, splitting the game makes it so much more easier on me. Having to write 13+ romances and romance-related scenes on top of the main story, side quests, personal chats, etc ... I'm already having an brain aneurysm! As for the player, we originally were going to take half of the characters out and keep them exclusive for an expansion. It was hell trying to figure out who, so in the end, we've decided to keep them all in the same game but you could only progress through half the story.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Jaeger wrote:Splitting the game into two will make it easier to for buyers, especially if the game is going to be much bigger in scale, and consequently having a higher price tag. A lot of people have complained about the $25 price tag for Loren 1 as it is.
Actually I did get few complaints (surprisingly!). But yes, besides if we make one big game you could say goodbye to 2015 possible release date ... and I'm sure you don't want this, right :twisted:
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

You're all so mean! T___T
But yes, I rather have a part1 and part2 than wait a REALLY long time to play it. Not to mention, if we push Aleema, you, and all the team involved in the game too much, the end result might not be as amazing. It's better to let you all breath and rest, so we can get our wondrous ending that we deserve AND, of course, to all our beloved characters.
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

We should set up a donation fund to finance some servants that massage allema and cook her favorite food so her stresslevel is reduced ^^
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
lexius87
Young scout

Post by lexius87 »

donation fund? i'd do that for free!

Question though, if it's going to be 2 parts, can you give any rough estimate as to how long those parts will be?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

We'll try to make each one as big as the main game, but is hard to tell now since there might be more gameplay (crafting, exploration) beside the basic story, so that should be taken into account :)
megaman12321
Young scout

Post by megaman12321 »

I wish I was here earlier to help write the story. You guys seem to be majorly swamped since Loren 2 looks so much more work then 1 was. I would love to volunteer somehow to help, proofread if anything, but I'd like it if you guys don't overwork yourselves, especially since there are tons of games you people are working on at the same time.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes is more work, but we split the game in two because of that, so that people can play the first part "earlier" (which means next year) and the second a bit later :)
I'm working on many games indeed but 2 (Roommates and Seasons Of The Wolf) are at good point, and Nicole yuri needs only the writing, so those 3 shouldn't take much work. Hmm... "last famous words" :lol: