Re: colored female camp talk poses thread

Post by Harbinger1975 »

*sputters* God.....DAMMIT....JACK! *Throws money at screen*
"Direct intervention is necessary. Assuming direct control."
pyla88
Young scout

Post by pyla88 »

This is great! Especially Breza's outfit, which is so stylish and cool. Buuut, one thing, where are the muscles?

I know that's not gonna change since this is a ton of work, but I'd be into that for future works. Unless I'm part of a tiny minority and everyone else hates (realistic) muscles on women in which case :'(. I get it completely w/ characters like Chambara who use magic but Loren? Karen? These are badass warrior ladies and there are actresses more ripped than them. Way more ripped. That's hard to believe x/

Plus I think it'd be nice to see some muscles (...scars maybe? or am I pushing it?). At the very least it'd add some diversity to their bodies.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Don't worry you're not the only one Pyla88, when it comes to warriors etc, I'd like to see that as well, hell give her the kind of abs you could grate cheese on! <3 <3
pyla88
Young scout

Post by pyla88 »

Yes! That would be awesome. Elenor would be cool too. Seeing her and Saren standing together, it's weird to me how he has a six-pack no matter what and she has...nothing.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Those images were done a lot of time ago (2 years ago I think!). In recent times I added more variety, like Krimm in SOTW, and I have also commissioned some more amazons with different body builds:
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Jack,
Thanks for the different body builds. :)
Very respectfully,
fleet
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

pyla88 wrote:This is great! Especially Breza's outfit, which is so stylish and cool. Buuut, one thing, where are the muscles?

I know that's not gonna change since this is a ton of work, but I'd be into that for future works. Unless I'm part of a tiny minority and everyone else hates (realistic) muscles on women in which case :'(. I get it completely w/ characters like Chambara who use magic but Loren? Karen? These are badass warrior ladies and there are actresses more ripped than them. Way more ripped. That's hard to believe x/

Plus I think it'd be nice to see some muscles (...scars maybe? or am I pushing it?). At the very least it'd add some diversity to their bodies.
You are definitely not the only one, lesbian here who is attracted to muscular women. I totally realize we are the minority and goodness be that it can open a can of worms having bi/lesbian characters that look masculine, but my ideal has always leaned more like this...Image
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well Krimm is like that image I think. For Loren 2 obviously is too late, but will keep this in mind for future games. Also because I read that even some males like muscular women, so that could be a good bisex character in a future game :)
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

jack1974 wrote:I got Karen "camp talk" pose and used it to make a funny image:
don't mess with the Queen! also, I like observing her from that perspective... :mrgreen:
How did nobody point out she has two right hands?
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah frak. No the previous image I posted was OK, but then tumblr disabled hotlinking so I quickly uploaded another one, but forgot to disable one of the two arm poses :lol:
I'll leave as it is since it's not important (in the game clearly will show correctly!!) :mrgreen: