colored female camp talk poses thread

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Troyen
Elder Druid

Re: colored female camp talk poses thread

Post by Troyen »

That's not her hand, which is why she's glaring.
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

it's a secret amazon combat style. She also has two left hands, allwoing her to wield two spears at the same time - queen style.
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus »

Has anyone else noticed that in that pose Karen looks younger than her daughter??? or could this possibly be a flashback???
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well... :mrgreen:
I'll use that pose in Cursed Lands which indeed takes place several years before Loren's events. I was supposed to use it on Loren 2, but now I'm thinking if to not use it, since it looks younger indeed (even if wasn't intentional, it's just how it came out by artist).
nolosk
Young scout

Post by nolosk »

jack1974 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:19 am Those images were done a lot of time ago (2 years ago I think!). In recent times I added more variety, like Krimm in SOTW, and I have also commissioned some more amazons with different body builds:
I know Loren 2 is still a long way off and not the current focus, but I just wanted to say how much I love seeing more body type diversity. Especially in a series like this one where everyone is super attractive by default, it's great to see that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes!

I also appreciate that it looks like you put some thought into how they'd best be equipped based on their builds. The more muscular guard with a sword for a kind of Loren-style aggressive fighting style, and the sturdier looking guard with a spear perfect for standing firm in a pike wall.

My dream would be for them to get to fight along side you for a battle or something like that, since they definitely have a "minor NPC" look about them, but even if they just appear as supporting characters they do wonders for making the world of Aravorn feel more fleshed out and immersive.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, and yes they will be indeed used as NPC in the story. Hopefully I'll be able to work on it next year or so :oops: