colored male camp talk poses thread

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Exizel
Woods ranger

Re: colored male camp talk poses thread

Post by Exizel »

Ryocchi wrote:Don't worry, there's not a flood, is just me, drowning in my drool, so excited for Odurat, Amukiki and Mesphit!
SimonStardust wrote:@Ryocchi: Me too! I'm so eager to see if SarenxOdurat ist able to top may favorite couple SarenxAmukiki! x3
Amukiki was the best, I think that Odurat may stole that spot but I think that samaras is going to be good too.

I just wish that the Nook wasn't the new gay option...after Draco I was hoping that the new gay option wasn't the effeminate guy again .
pyla88
Young scout

Post by pyla88 »

Ummm, effeminate might be an understatement. I thought Nook was just a really skinny, pretty girl until I saw them mentioned here. Like a model. I don't really look at all the colors and stuff and Nook's a pretty gender neutral name so I just assumed. I never second guessed that.

I love Kiki! He's my favorite.
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

Exizel wrote:
Ryocchi wrote:Don't worry, there's not a flood, is just me, drowning in my drool, so excited for Odurat, Amukiki and Mesphit!
SimonStardust wrote:@Ryocchi: Me too! I'm so eager to see if SarenxOdurat ist able to top may favorite couple SarenxAmukiki! x3
Amukiki was the best, I think that Odurat may stole that spot but I think that samaras is going to be good too.

I just wish that the Nook wasn't the new gay option...after Draco I was hoping that the new gay option wasn't the effeminate guy again .
Totally agree with you about Nook, I wasn't too thrilled with Samaras at first but I don't know with the time I'm getting warmed up to him, I think it will depend on his personality once the game comes out.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Exizel wrote:

I know what you mean. Nook is quite feminine, and Draco looks more feminine then the first game. But as long as Nook isn't a whump character like Riley/Draco I am absolutely looking forward to him. Also with Amukiki/Odurat/Mesphit to balance it out is not bad.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No, Nook is definitely nowhere similar to Draco, rest assured :)
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

jack1974 wrote:No, Nook is definitely nowhere similar to Draco, rest assured :)
I get what you mean, from his picture he looks like the efficient stoic tsundere type, with some awesome dialogue he can turn out really interesting.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Ryocchi wrote:
I get what you mean, from his picture he looks like the efficient stoic tsundere type, with some awesome dialogue he can turn out really interesting.
Yeah I thought the same thing. He seems serious and capable, and I think I will love him. The only hurdle I will have is that he looks 10 and that can feel off when playing his romance, but I will definitely wait to see how they do him in the game before judging one way or the other.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

His young look was a big problem (for obvious reasons). So much that I might even decide to change something in the final game. Though I hope that when you see him alongside the other characters will be obvious that he is not 10, just has a feminine face and a thin body, but he'll be as tall as the others.
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

jack1974 wrote:His young look was a big problem (for obvious reasons). So much that I might even decide to change something in the final game. Though I hope that when you see him alongside the other characters will be obvious that he is not 10, just has a feminine face and a thin body, but he'll be as tall as the others.
That helps a lot, thanks Jack! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

here's Nathir. He has a gambling problem! :lol:
Some people on Steam forums complained about the lack of diversity, and they're right. I'm going to fix this in the next games, though in SOTW both Krimm and Riley weren't supposed to be white people (in Krimm I think is obvious, for Riley I forgot to tell the colorist in time...).