colored male camp talk poses thread

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: colored male camp talk poses thread

Post by jack1974 »

That was because of the big cast and many scenes featured 3-4 characters at once. In the next project she's writing there's a much smaller cast (obviously since is a game we want to get out possibly this year) and in any case there won't be scenes with so many different speakers at same time :)
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

jack1974 wrote:While I can't say for Miakoda's new project (we're still in design stage) I can already tell you that both Roger Steel AND Undead Lily will have a dominant/submissive thing, and it was a suggestion from the writer Fen. I think once those games will be (finally) out, they'll be quite popular since I like his writing a lot too :)
I just hope it's not Iron Bull like, I always hated that in the game he said like this is what you need and I know better than you, that always irked me, I never romanced him, It would be fine if the character said "this is how I am take it or leave it, or make a player choice to actually suggest this to the romanceable npc, but to have an npc tell me what i need is to be a sub in a bdsm relationship was a completely turn off.
Katicflis
Young scout

Post by Katicflis »

Echoing what the person above said, I wouldnt say it's important to have a stereotypical dom/sub thing. It's actually sexier when two strong personalities collide. But at the same time, variety keeps things interesting, so if the rest of the cast has more 'traditional' relationships, I want at least one to have something kinda crazy.
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

Ryocchi wrote:I just hope it's not Iron Bull like, I always hated that in the game he said like this is what you need and I know better than you, that always irked me, I never romanced him, It would be fine if the character said "this is how I am take it or leave it, or make a player choice to actually suggest this to the romanceable npc, but to have an npc tell me what i need is to be a sub in a bdsm relationship was a completely turn off.
This. Though it wouldn't have bugged me so much if they weren't constantly going on about how surprisingly perceptive Bull can be. I still wouldn't have romanced him, D/s isn't my thing, but it'd be easy to chalk it up as him misreading the situation and being pushy about it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I present you: Nook new look! :lol:
I think now is much better, it's still on the cute side but also look more adult and "tough". At least in my opinion :o
pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus »

I still see Nook as a flat chested girl. I had thought he was a girl until I did further research.
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

It seems every guy from Loren are becoming very feminine (even Amukiki), hopefully Saren doesnt go that way.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You haven't yet seen the picture of Amukiki dancing with a tutu holding a bouquet of flowers!!!!!
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

I really do like Nook's new looks. ^^
Usually I don't like it very much when male characters look too feminine, but here it is pulled off quite well, because not on the cute side. It fits him. And he sure looks like a character hard to romance. :,D
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

I actually like a lot this new look, he doesn't look jail-bait anymore, still looks a little feminine but also really mysterious and sophisticated, also I can now imagine him on a battlefield.