feedback wanted!

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Re: feedback wanted!

Post by DunKalar »

And I want to continue to ignore Amukiki and Rei. They are such softies :P *Ok I get my umbrella for the shitstorm comming next :D*
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
worgool
Young scout

Post by worgool »

jack1974 wrote: I don't think is fun at all to just show character making sex without any context/reason.
You again didn't understand! :wall: Not to show directly sex, and to have the short-term sexual relations with the character not from group. And that such behavior influenced the attitude towards you in group. Such behavior will be pleasant to any character, and any isn't present, and someone is indifferent. It means has to influence the romantic relations. That means - cheating her lover, scandals and reconciliation, naughty situations and resourcefulness of the main character.
If that does not understand this, then I'll go to a monastery. :hang:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I understand (I think... is not easy :lol:). There are already betrayal/jealousy scenes in the first game, so is possible, but remember that with so many characters it gets hard for the writer to take into account everything (you have no idea how complex it becomes). We'll see, for now I think will be already a lot of work just to write the "normal" romances for all those characters :)
worgool
Young scout

Post by worgool »

jack1974 wrote:Yes I understand (I think... is not easy :lol:). There are already betrayal/jealousy scenes in the first game, so is possible, but remember that with so many characters it gets hard for the writer to take into account everything (you have no idea how complex it becomes). We'll see, for now I think will be already a lot of work just to write the "normal" romances for all those characters :)
The monastery is postponed! :yahoo: I'll wait for the game's release. :give_heart:
...went to buy a piggy bank. :jokingly:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So today I've officially commissioned to the artist the new pin-up images. I assure you that they are VERY INTERESTING (some of them even more than the final romance image, speaking purely of fanservice/sexyness) and there's a good variety for every tastes (I remember some people liked Chambara dominatrix/bondage stuff, so there's a Jul image that will make them happy).
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:So today I've officially commissioned to the artist the new pin-up images. I assure you that they are VERY INTERESTING (some of them even more than the final romance image, speaking purely of fanservice/sexyness) and there's a good variety for every tastes (I remember some people liked Chambara dominatrix/bondage stuff, so there's a Jul image that will make them happy).
Jul as a potential dominatrix sounds sexy as hell, but also scary. Chamby at least was human. Jul is a demon who preys on humans. I'm getting flashbacks of Morinth from Mass Effect 2... I think I'd be much more comfortable if Jul were the one wearing the restraints in a bondage scene. Nevertheless, I'll definitely play this one out either way.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No wait, she indeed is wearing restraints in a sort of bondage/submissive scene :wink:
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:No wait, she indeed is wearing restraints in a sort of bondage/submissive scene :wink:
That works well with the story that has been presented so far, as well as in other ways.. :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hehe, well Jul is a manipulator so even if apparently she's the one submitted in reality she could just be playing with Elenor/Saren's mind :wink:
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Hehe, well Jul is a manipulator so even if apparently she's the one submitted in reality she could just be playing with Elenor/Saren's mind :wink:
I don't doubt that is her plan. I'm reminded of how the Japanese word Judo is a combination of the characters for victory and yielding, ie. "victory through yielding". Rather than die when faced with defeat, she will yield relatively gracefully, but that won't stop her from using her wiles to subtly engineer an opportunity to turn the tables on her captor(s). And that continual testing for weakness is going to make things more fun..