feedback wanted!

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
rikk42
Young scout

Re: feedback wanted!

Post by rikk42 »

jack1974 wrote:We decided to split the game into two big games, each one featuring all the old+new romances :)
As for your question, you didn't play the expansion Castle Of N'Mar?
oohh no, not yet, wanted to finish the base game first then go back and replay with expansion, totally didn't think the expansion would effect the ending xD
I will do that prior to asking any more questions xD haha, Sorry! >.<
BR4ZIL
Young scout

Post by BR4ZIL »

jack1974 wrote:No wait they're not starting fresh. If you choose a previous character, like Chambara in your example, when the game starts you don't need to romance her again like if it was from day1. You ALREADY have a relationship with her :)
You have no ideia how relieved i am when you said that. One of the major let downs of many games that decide to include this stuff is usually the already mentioned "group amnisia" that happens in the sequel.

I also hope Planet Stronghold 2 gets the same treatment! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes it does :)
angelgidget
Young scout

Post by angelgidget »

You guys may have this resolved already, but for the "romantic history" option, it may make things doable if it's implied that the PC and his/her love interest have been separated for a while. Like Amukiki and Chambara have been traveling the world on their own. Or Saren/Elenore had to go travel with Loren while Draco had to mind shop or Karen looked after the Amazons in the Citidel. That way, if you're "playing the field" with the romantic history option, it's less of a cheating scenario, and more of a question. Do you plan to re-ignite things with your old flame with whom you parted on good terms? Or has a new interest struck, and the old one understands because of the distance that was between you already?

I figure this would require a few extra optional dialogue scenes that wouldn't call for extra CG's, plotlines/ etc.
MegaDissu
Young scout

Post by MegaDissu »

I would be fine with the whole 'continued the romance from previous game thing' but ONLY if it were possible to pick 'had no romance in the previous game'. I hate love triangles, they make me feel all icky, and I like to keep the romance pursuances as happening in alternate universes so no one is 'cheating on' or 'betraying' anyone. So as much as the 'suddenly forgot about the previous game romance' option doesn't make sense, being forced into a love triangle/cheating on a lover would be even worse.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes is possible to start without any previous romance.