Saren romance sneak peek

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Ophelianime
Young scout

Re: Saren romance sneak peek

Post by Ophelianime »

Tsukasa Buddha wrote:Must. Get. All the romances!

And I must know where that video clip is from! :mrgreen:
Aetherion
Young scout

Post by Aetherion »

Were the pictures/art removed?
Because I can't see anything on the first post.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I see them, they're linked from Tumblr so should work!
Aetherion
Young scout

Post by Aetherion »

Yeah, just saw it. Previously it's blocked by my internet policy :?
ill_intent
Young scout

Post by ill_intent »

Ophelianime wrote:
Tsukasa Buddha wrote:Must. Get. All the romances!

And I must know where that video clip is from! :mrgreen:
So I flexed my google search muscle to figure out where that gif is from and here is what I've found.
The series is called Ai no Kusabi.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_no_Kusabi

Not my thing, but enjoy!
Kailyria
Young scout

Post by Kailyria »

All of them looks heart racing :P, i like that saren x myrth and elenor x rei this time since they are romantically close to each other instead of kinda standing from a distance like the first one.
Asonder
Young scout

Post by Asonder »

I think you mentioned in a different thread (Elenor's sneak peek I think?) that since there are so many love interests, you may, in fact will probably have to split the sequel into two games. I was wondering, does that mean that half of the new love interests will not be introduced until the second half of the sequel, or that you meet all of them in the first half but the story will not actually finish until the next part? I'm asking because I'm looking at all of these and daaaang :o I need to mentally prepare myself to wait a little longer for some of these characters than others :roll:

(Sorry if this has been answered before, I couldn't find a definite response to this.)
All hail Rei's booty.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No simply that there'll be two big, separate games, both featuring all the characters romances. So I made another batch of "pin-up" images for all the characters (doing another batch of romance scenes would have been too much!).
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Asonder wrote:I think you mentioned in a different thread (Elenor's sneak peek I think?) that since there are so many love interests, you may, in fact will probably have to split the sequel into two games. I was wondering, does that mean that half of the new love interests will not be introduced until the second half of the sequel, or that you meet all of them in the first half but the story will not actually finish until the next part? I'm asking because I'm looking at all of these and daaaang :o I need to mentally prepare myself to wait a little longer for some of these characters than others :roll:
All characters/romances will be present in the first game, but their romance arcs will not finish until the second game. To prevent waiting a couple years (to finish both games) to see all characters, we're going to give you all the characters, but extend the romances over two games. This actually might work better for relationships, since they aren't rushed or superficial, due to the "I might die tomorrow, let's have sex" effect of the previous game.

The romance CG graphic for the first game will still be well worth playing for, though. ;)
ill_intent
Young scout

Post by ill_intent »

Aleema wrote:This actually might work better for relationships, since they aren't rushed or superficial, due to the "I might die tomorrow, let's have sex" effect of the previous game.
Ah, memories of Mass Effect 1 and 2....using death to get some action.

Seriously, glad to hear the effort is being done to keep the story as detailed as possible without having to lose or shorten pieces by having it end after the first half or only happen in the second half.