Saren romance sneak peek

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
yayswords
Elder Druid

Re: Saren romance sneak peek

Post by yayswords »

due to the "I might die tomorrow, let's have sex" effect of the previous game.
I love your wording :D

But what took them so long to come to that conclusion? And how about "I simply lust for your body, can we have sex without being soulmates?"
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Well, that typically happens in historical pieces. When your life expectancy is so short, when you find someone who's willing to make eye contact with you, you're in love. 'Cause you're going to die at age 25. :)
Asonder
Young scout

Post by Asonder »

Ah, memories of Mass Effect 1 and 2....using death to get some action.
That's just what I was thinking :mrgreen:

This sounds like a really good approach, the romances will feel much more organic if they unfold over more time, and we can avoid that weird desperation of the Mass Effect Syndrome (love those games but their constant use of it got kind of awkward after a while).

And I'm super excited to see what these pin-ups will look like...teehee right now all I can think of is those classic pin-up girl pictures and I'm giggling to myself imagining some of the...less flirty companions posing for them :lol:
All hail Rei's booty.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Just played Saint's Row 4, I liked the romance dialogue option:

Saints President: "Hey Kinzie, you wanna f*ck?"
Kinzie: "Let's go!"

No buildup, no preamble, not the conclusion of a long wooing.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Asonder wrote: And I'm super excited to see what these pin-ups will look like...teehee right now all I can think of is those classic pin-up girl pictures and I'm giggling to myself imagining some of the...less flirty companions posing for them :lol:
I posted a small snipped of Chambara somewhere in this forum I think. But I don't even have them colored. Anyway be sure that they SIMPLY RULE. Some examples include:
- Mesphit bathing at the lake showing naked body and long wet hair
- Myrth on the lake side laid down taking the sun to get dry
- Breza seen from behind drying her long hair
- Rei doing archery naked :lol:
- Jul playing with the chains... :wink:

hard to describe by words for me, but you can be 100% sure that you won't be disappointed. While they only show the character and not Elenor/Saren, they're in general VERY sexy 8)
Asonder
Young scout

Post by Asonder »

Hmm, I honestly can't think of a reason Rei would be doing archery naked...and I can't say that I care 8) Seems like something he'd do though :roll:

That said...oh myyy. I will of course be waiting patiently, but this wait just got a whole lot more exciting :mrgreen:
All hail Rei's booty.
canyonaz
Young scout

Post by canyonaz »

- Jul playing with the chains...

My imagination already loves this one... :mrgreen:
gamesempie
Young scout

Post by gamesempie »

I've been wondering how are the jealousy scenes going to work across the 2 games. Are people going to be better at hiding their feelings so we don't get any till the second game or are we going to have a revival of feelings in the second game?
Samven
Young scout

Post by Samven »

I'm quite liking Lydia and Selith's poses. Chambara's is also rather awesome.
wildcard
Young scout

Post by wildcard »

*nosebleed*
How comes I'm only seeing this now?! >3< Gah...

From all those sneak-peaks I can already tell that I'll spend M A N Y hours with this game again.
I think for now I'm interested in all of those except for Loren (because while the romance in 1 was written well, I prefer them as friends, Myrth (... not really a fan of her, sorry ^^° I don't dislike her, but... she doesn't appeal to me much, DESPITE being redheaded and green eyed...), Lydia (thought can't say for sure, as I don't know her yet) and Yul (not a romance option I wanna follow :3)

I'll have a hard time deciding who to go after first. Cham is teasing me of course, but Draco is cute, Mephy hot and Aki? just lovely <3 Thought Amukiki actually looks the most tame out of all those sneak peaks XD
Odurad looks gentle and Samaras ravishing.
As for Nook? I can't really tell XD Perhaps concentrated? I see to little of what's going on.

And Selith? In that pic, it's Saren who looks to be the ravishing one, thought Selith also has that certain expression in her eyes that leaves no doubt for me that if she wants to, she can quickly turn the 'game' around ;9