Elenor romance sneak peek

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Elenor romance sneak peek

Post by jack1974 »

No news, sorry. For PS2 a new writer should start soon, for RS I had no news from the writer since last update...
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

Jack my friend you are ummm....killing the writers to fast! Have mercy! Maybe use a larger whip?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha well at least RS writer warned me that could get slow in next months. A larger whip seems a good idea nonetheless! :wink:
Ixionos
Young scout

Post by Ixionos »

So many yummy yuri romance choices for Elenor! I'm gonna feel like a kid in a free candy store when I get this game and decide which yuri lover to pick. My only small complaint (a REALLY small one) is that Valery is not available. That vampiress was oh la la! But I'm happy enough with Jul :mrgreen:

Keep up the good work.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Ixionos wrote:So many yummy yuri romance choices for Elenor! I'm gonna feel like a kid in a free candy store when I get this game and decide which yuri lover to pick. My only small complaint (a REALLY small one) is that Valery is not available. That vampiress was oh la la! But I'm happy enough with Jul :mrgreen:

Keep up the good work.
My thoughts on Valery and Jul are exactly the same as yours. Maybe if we're lucky, Valery will be available in a later sequel... *hint to jack* :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well depends how we consider the canon ending for Loren. If Valery gets killed... :mrgreen:
But I'm doing an interesting thing right now, a sort of "timeline" flowchart of all the events in Aravorn, including things that happened before. Maybe there could be a game about Valery when she still was human and how she turned into a vampire, it could be an interesting story...
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Well depends how we consider the canon ending for Loren. If Valery gets killed... :mrgreen:
But I'm doing an interesting thing right now, a sort of "timeline" flowchart of all the events in Aravorn, including things that happened before. Maybe there could be a game about Valery when she still was human and how she turned into a vampire, it could be an interesting story...

oooooh, that has lots of potential! I really like that idea. Go for it! :)
candesco
Young scout

Post by candesco »

Did i see that right? Elenor with Breza? Now that's quite a surprise, if you know of the events in the first one.
Spoiler:
in the first loren breza didn't like elenor at all, especially atter a little chat in the castle short after the intro. relation only became colder when elenor was named second in command
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

the best relationships start with animosity :P
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
cheska
Young scout

Post by cheska »

Aw, cant wait for it to get out. ^____^