Elenor romance sneak peek

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
vexingaura
Young scout

Re: Elenor romance sneak peek

Post by vexingaura »

jack1974 wrote:It's very likely that I won't do a main game and an expansion, but two bigger games since there are a lots of romances, depending how we structure the main plot. I have yet to decide about that :)
That is fine a big fan of your games myself so just do what works best for you, its great you even took time out your schedule to respond for that I am most grateful. You will certainly be busy for the next few months but I hope myself and fellow fans can offer any feedback or support you need. While I am little sad that some of the character designs have been changed to prevent criticism from people at the same time I couldn't be more happy with there being another Loren. Always loved a good fantasy RPG that dedicates itself to its setting which is why I also have huge respect for not making every romance option bisexual :)
Best of luck for future games and don't work yourself too hard.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks ! And yes I'm busy, but luckily I'm starting to find good/reliable people to work with which can help me not get "burned out" :mrgreen:
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

Do you have some new artwork to tease us? Wanna start charming breeza and chamby :P hurryyyy jack. your fans need your games :D
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Nope sorry. As I said before, doesn't make much sense to post artwork for a game that MAYBE will be out next year :lol:
Right now I'm only actively updating SOTW and the other more immediate releases.
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:Nope sorry. As I said before, doesn't make much sense to post artwork for a game that MAYBE will be out next year :lol:
Right now I'm only actively updating SOTW and the other more immediate releases.
So ano new art for SOTW?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I am doing mostly the enemies right now, I'll post something next week. Also in next chapter there's some more spicy art, in a Hamam scene (look for the term if you don't know what it is) :wink:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:I am doing mostly the enemies right now, I'll post something next week. Also in next chapter there's some more spicy art, in a Hamam scene (look for the term if you don't know what it is) :wink:
The hamam is for Loren or SOTW?
Last edited by ValHallen on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

SOTW, I'm working on that now.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I made an art thread for SOTW here:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3053
will update it with new stuff as I get it :)
As for Loren 2 I will post new art again probably towards end of year when I'll have some camp talk poses colored. Those should be very cool to look 8)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:I made an art thread for SOTW here:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3053
will update it with new stuff as I get it :)
As for Loren 2 I will post new art again probably towards end of year when I'll have some camp talk poses colored. Those should be very cool to look 8)
Any news for Planet Stronghold or Roger Steel?