camp talk poses pt1

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
ValHallen
Druid

Re: Loren: The Sequel

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:No all options are equal, we spent like 2 weeks to make sure every combo has same number of choices :)
but if Selith was exclusive GxG, who was the BxG? i think Breza was always GxG and Lydia BxG, so in the begning it looks that there was one less BxG
im just asking out of curiosity
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

ValHallen wrote:
jack1974 wrote:No all options are equal, we spent like 2 weeks to make sure every combo has same number of choices :)
but if Selith was exclusive GxG, who was the BxG? i think Breza was always GxG and Lydia BxG, so in the begning it looks that there was one less BxG
Yes that is what Jack means, in the beginning planning stages, it wasn't equal and even, but then they spent like 2 weeks working out how to make all the options an equal number.
But remember this game won't be out until late 2014 if we're lucky. So it's just very early character planning that Jack is kind enough to share with us all like he does. :)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Sylrissa wrote:
ValHallen wrote:
Yes that is what Jack means, in the beginning planning stages, it wasn't equal and even, but then they spent like 2 weeks working out how to make all the options an equal number.
But remember this game won't be out until late 2014 if we're lucky. So it's just very early character planning that Jack is kind enough to share with us all like he does. :)
this is what i wanted to know, thanks
i was just curious nothing more
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

josipa24 wrote:
P_Tigras wrote:
Sylrissa wrote:I'm just glad she's not BxG only, now that would of been tragic! :(
She's a demoness, they're "trysexual". I can't imagine her limited to just one gender......or.......species, for that matter. :twisted:
Well, she did put my whole team under her spell that one time, but who's to say what her actual preferences are (except Aleema :) )? I kinda figured that being a succubus doesn't have to mean anything, orientation-wise, but I could be wrong. It's been known to happen :mrgreen: .
In the end it's up to Jack and Aleema, and their vision of the character. So anything is possible. Nevertheless unless she was pretending during that encounter in the original game you mentioned, it certainly appeared that Jul not only has a sexual interest in both genders, but also in pretty much every character in the party.
But anyway, I'm just glad she turned out to be bi (or maybe pansexual would be a better term if what you think is true).
Pansexual is a pretty accurate term for Jul IMHO.
P_Tigras wrote: Now if there is a character in the game that might be inclined to volunteer for a menage-a-trois if the protagonist is already in a relationship, it would most likely be her. :wink:
Yes, but my Elenor is with Chambara :mrgreen: . I don't think Chambara would take kindly to that (doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to flirt with someone, just to see what happens :twisted: )
That all depends on whether Chambara felt in control or not. Jul is very, very hot. And Chambara isn't the sort to be prejudiced against demons. I don't doubt Chambara is going to be attracted to her and want her for herself. So don't look at it simply as a matter of whether or not Chambara is willing to give a competitor a chance. She wouldn't. Chambara is much more likely to simply tell Elenor, her obedient slave, that she intends to take Jul as a lover, and if Elenor is really, really good, Chambara may share her with Jul too. From Chambara's perspective Elenor is the one who will be surrendering even more of herself by allowing Chambara to take another lover, one who Chambara may choose to share her lovely little slave Elenor with when she feels like it. Elenor won't get to pick those occasions, Chambara will. For Chambara it would be a way for her to extend her control over Elenor, and given the way she appears to be wired, I'm fairly certain that would be a big turn on for her. So as long as Chambara always feels totally in control, it's doable, but only in the context of the existing D/s relationship.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:speaking of Jul...
a preview of a *detail* of a CG image of the game. Now you understand why could take more than 1 year to do all the art ? 8)
She's cute, like a feral cat here, but not quite the walking wet dream she was in the original. Her face and body are more angular, more slender than her previously more voluptuous self. Her old artwork was among the most memorable from the original game. Pity you couldn't get the same artist to continue drawing her...
p.s. there's also Jul in the sexy outfit version but is too sexy to post it ! but will be present in the game :wink:
Tease! :lol:
Last edited by P_Tigras on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It IS the same artist. It would be very odd (and great, so I could hire them both!) if two artist had such similar styles!! :shock:
The only difference is that he was working in the traditional way in the first game, while now he uses a tablet. The colorist is different though, but not the lineart.
josipa24
Young scout

Post by josipa24 »

P_Tigras wrote:
In the end it's up to Jack and Aleema, and their vision of the character. So anything is possible. Nevertheless unless she was pretending during that encounter in the original game you mentioned, it certainly appeared that Jul not only has a sexual interest in both genders, but also in pretty much every character in the party.

Well personally, I didn't see that encounter in this light at all. Admittedly, it's been a while since I last played the game, so I might be way off, but I remember the incident as Jul extending her succubusy power over the whole team just to make sure they were incapacitated and not a threat anymore. It's her greatest skill (although she's not a slouch in battle either). Walking around them and touching them to make sure the seduction was deep and complete, that they were under her power. In other words, it was about fulfilling orders and about the team's attraction to her, not the other way around. Not about any particular desire on Jul's side to sleep with any of them (or all of them), although she might not have kicked some of them out of her bed later :D. I think she'd do exactly the same thing if our team consisted of horribly unatractive creatures.

This is one of the reasons I'm looking forward to romancing her in the sequel. I think it'll be very interesting to see how she deals with Elenor and the growing attraction between them. I mean, this is a woman who is probably used to being despised just for being who she is (demoness), but who also knows she can make people want her with only a mental effort. She has so much power at her fingertips, but if she uses it, anything she'd gain wouldn't be real. And when something real starts blossoming between her and Elenor, it's bound to make her a bit nervous. Add to that the fact that she already put her spell over Elenor in the first game and the possible guilt it might trigger...This might be a gold mine for character development.

P_Tigras wrote:That all depends on whether Chambara felt in control or not. Jul is very, very hot. And Chambara isn't the sort to be prejudiced against demons. I don't doubt Chambara is going to be attracted to her and want her for herself. So don't look at it simply as a matter of whether or not Chambara is willing to give a competitor a chance. She wouldn't. Chambara is much more likely to simply tell Elenor, her obedient slave, that she intends to take Jul as a lover, and if Elenor is good, Chambara may share her with Jul for a night or two as well. From Chambara's perspective Elenor is the one who will be surrendering even more of herself by allowing Chambara to take another lover, one who Chambara may choose to share with Elenor when she feels like it. For Chambara it would be a way for her to extend her control over Elenor, and given the way she appears to be wired, I'm fairly certain that would be a big turn on for her. So as long as Chambara feels totally in control, it's doable, but perhaps not in the way some players may prefer.
Again, we seem to see Chambara completely differently. And the extent of Elenor's submissiveness. I think you see them more as a slave/mistress type of relationship, and I see them more as a dom/sub. Sexually at least, because my Elenor isn't submissive at all outside of the bedroom. But even in the slave/mistress dynamic, Elenor's feelings about inviting someone else into their bed would be important, as important as Chambara's. They wouldn't be just dismissed or not even considered like you say. Then the dynamic switches to abusive.

And while I think Chambara might be attracted to Jul (she is very, very hot like you said), I don't see her ever sharing Elenor with anyone. She spent half of the game being jealous about Elenor's connection with Loren and I haven't flirted with the Princess once. And when I did, Chambara made sure to voice her displeasure(in her own way).

Edited for quoting fail
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:It IS the same artist. It would be very odd (and great, so I could hire them both!) if two artist had such similar styles!! :shock:
The only difference is that he was working in the traditional way in the first game, while now he uses a tablet. The colorist is different though, but not the lineart.
Oh, hmm...I guess I'll just chalk it up to the different production style. Her campfire pic did look like the original. It's just this one that came out looking a bit different. I don't envy you your job of riding herd on all the artwork. I'd go nuts. I'm way too picky. :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think is the kind of pose/facial expression. I mean she's a bit upset/angry, just a bit :lol:
And believe me usually I AM picky, but I quickly realized that if I had to fix/correct artists on every small detail I would release a game every 10 years and that is not good! :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

josipa24 wrote: This is one of the reasons I'm looking forward to romancing her in the sequel. I think it'll be very interesting to see how she deals with Elenor and the growing attraction between them. I mean, this is a woman who is probably used to being despised just for being who she is (demoness), but who also knows she can make people want her with only a mental effort. She has so much power at her fingertips, but if she uses it, anything she'd gain wouldn't be real. And when something real starts blossoming between her and Elenor, it's bound to make her a bit nervous. Add to that the fact that she already put her spell over Elenor in the first game and the possible guilt it might trigger...This might be a gold mine for character development.
Yes exactly as you said. There's no doubt she'll be one of the most interesting characters to write for the reasons above :)