Features you want the most?

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Roofstone
Young scout

Features you want the most?

Post by Roofstone »

Title says it really, huge fan of the first Loren game, and I am curious about what others want from the sequel?

Me personally, hmm..

(Do forgive me if any of these are mentioned elsewhere, I've not read up a lot as of yet)

I would like if dialog gave us a little summary of what my character would say, instead of just "funny" or "friendly", it certainly does the job. But it is still nice knowing what I am about to say.

Choosing my own "speciality" or getting a secondary one would be nice, instead of being forced into "hero" class would be lovely.

A few more cheats would be awesome, I love being able to boost myself up to being badass, not invincible, but being the greatest in the land is fun in these kind of games. I was really sad when I only found two cheats for loren 1.

So what about you guys?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Features you want the most?

Post by jack1974 »

For the second title I plan to use the same system but with the beginning of the phrase, like "(Joking) You aren't really smart..." and so on (maybe using a icon instead of the text).
You'll be able to choose between Warrior/Thief/Mage/Healer, though not sure how the class/skills system will work, but there'll be more customization for sure.
About cheating, what do you mean there were only two cheats! When you got infinite money / XP what else do you need in a RPG? :wink:
Roofstone
Young scout

Post by Roofstone »

First of all, I am sorry if it seemed like a suggestion thread, it was more meant to be a "ideal game" wishlist. Hehe..

And what cheats? I only found a ten thousand gold cheat and one that gives me a bunch of romance achievements. :oops: Where is the xp one? O.o

PS: Glad to hear about the speech patterns, sounds lovely. <3

PPS: Question still stands, I like hearing other people's idea. What do folk want for the game?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah maybe you're right, I removed the XP cheat :lol:
Roofstone
Young scout

Post by Roofstone »

D;

Evil Jack! Evil! *Newspapers*
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

Tough for me to say! I mean, hrm, there's a lot of things I'd like in a PERFECT game, but a lot of those have no real relevance to the game at all, and are just things that cater to my specific tastes... which isn't really a fair "wishlist" to give, you know?

I'd say in general, Loren already has the features I'd really like in an RPG. At least one that is more textual. If this was a 3D game, I'd totally want all the characters to show every bit of gear they wear, hahaha :D
Lir-Har-Trend
Young scout

Post by Lir-Har-Trend »

So i was wondering, would it be posible to see both Player Characters in game, I mean can the players see Eleanor's cameo during Saren playthrough and visa verca?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Possible, yes. Tough there should be some valid reason to show him/her. I mean I'm not sure, if a scene like "and this is another good soldier..." or something like that. Is weird to see what is supposed to be a hero make a cameo appearance like if is only a good fighter/mage etc ?
Lir-Har-Trend
Young scout

Post by Lir-Har-Trend »

True, allthough scene like: "The heck you're doing here?" "Saving your sorry skins" would be great to. However it does sound like deus ex machina :oops:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah, not sure it would make sense. For other minor/seconady characters yes, but for the alternate main character... :)