Art Thread [Loren 2]

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Melandrhild
Young scout

Re: Art Thread [Loren 2]

Post by Melandrhild »

jack1974 wrote:In one of my work in progress games you can romance not one, but two mages. One is an elf druid, maybe not good looking like Rei but I think still charming. Another one is... a Naga mage!!!! wooth 8)
It's ok, I wasn't Rei's fangirl number one anyway ;) In the GxB romances I kinda prefered Mesphit. But that's great news :) Can't wait.
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

jack1974 wrote:In one of my work in progress games you can romance not one, but two mages. One is an elf druid, maybe not good looking like Rei but I think still charming. Another one is... a Naga mage!!!! wooth 8)
Sound like you already decided the romance option, so we have 2 bi nagas and 1 straight(?) male elf, can we know the rest or at least the number of romance for each gender and their sexuality.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm linking to the other thread so is not confused with Loren 2 romances:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3591&p=31994#p31994
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

An update: writer started chapter 2. However, he is writing first the MAIN PLOT only, so doesn't mean that the full 1st chapter is ready :mrgreen: Still, progress is being made, and I really like the writing so far.
I also thought to give the poor Loren an adequate royal outfit:

so she doesn't always go around like a bloodthirsty fighter in heavy armor with two swords in hands !!! :lol: :lol:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:An update: writer started chapter 2. However, he is writing first the MAIN PLOT only, so doesn't mean that the full 1st chapter is ready :mrgreen: Still, progress is being made, and I really like the writing so far.

so she doesn't always go around like a bloodthirsty fighter in heavy armor with two swords in hands !!! :lol: :lol:
Loren is so beautiful :give_heart: :give_heart:
I know I'm setting up myself for disappointment, but after seeing Morrigan in DA:I with Kieran I really want to see Loren and the Amazon Prince in the sequel, I know he will not exist but I still hope to see Saren's family, specially because its 7-8 years after the first game.
Harbinger1975
Young scout

Post by Harbinger1975 »

"Direct intervention is necessary. Assuming direct control."
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:An update: writer started chapter 2. However, he is writing first the MAIN PLOT only, so doesn't mean that the full 1st chapter is ready :mrgreen: Still, progress is being made, and I really like the writing so far.

lovely! Loren has always been my favorite for MF romances.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

She does look nice, and older, it will be nice to continue the romance, and thank you for making it an option to continue our romances from past games, must not have been easy.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

This pic makes me wonder how much of the epilogue will have been retconn'd. In the epilogue, if Loren survives she will become Queen and free the slaves, making it more bearable for Saren to live in Amazonian society with Loren. Karen as Queen on the other hand appeared to lack the courage to use her authority to force such a change on Amazonian society. So I'm curious what the status of the men among the Amazons will be at the start of Loren 2. Will they have been freed? or will Saren once again be a slave if he returned to the Citadel with Loren? No doubt discrimination will still exist, and that's not something that will die quickly due to "sexists" like Breza lol, but returning to slavery would certainly chafe after holding a position of great influence during the war against Fost's Demons.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, the new writer carefully considered this. It's not a switch "slavery ON/OFF", there will be some short/long term repercussion to Loren's decision :)