ValHallen
Druid

Re: Art Thread [Loren 2]

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Loren 2 is still quite far from being finished, however I'm producing a lot of art for it, and in general for the game world. Here's a lineart of an amazon harem dancer for example:
8) 8) 8)
Grodul
Young scout

Post by Grodul »

Wow! :o You are really bringing totally new dimensions to this game, Jack. Keep on producing. I'm really liking the feel I'm getting from this. What else do you have up your sleeve?
"Now, hold on a minute. I'm currently speculating."
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha thanks. I just found a new awesome colorist that is going to color the pin-up images of Loren 2 in "realistic rendering". I just did Lydia as a test, but ... good stuff really! 8)
Also I'm doing several secondary characters that right now have no use but can be added in the story by writers, like more female generals (in Loren they were all males... time to fix it). Like this cute redhead:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Like Grodul said, I really like how the world and societies are expanding...which also implies the first game was successful (always a good thing) and allowing you to build it up :)
Grodul
Young scout

Post by Grodul »

Miakoda wrote:...which also implies the first game was successful (always a good thing) and allowing you to build it up :)
Agreed, Miakoda.

As for the female fighter right above: She has very distant look in her eyes. I wonder what she's thinking about.

It also came to me that even though we have seen new Saren & Eleanor wearing different outfits, we have yet to see them showing different expressions. I hope they haven't forgotten how to smile or to be shocked.
"Now, hold on a minute. I'm currently speculating."
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

The new colorist is amazing!, sounds like a keeper, I love it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Heh actually the one I'm talking about is another one. The general's one is same colorist of SOTW which is already good, but this other one is even better. A small snippet from Lydia pin-up image:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
She really does lighting very nicely around bodies. Ahem OK I've already talked too much, don't want to tease! :o
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

*picks her jaw up off the floor* You weren't kidding.
gamesempie
Young scout

Post by gamesempie »

Ahem OK I've already talked too much, don't want to tease! :o
You... tease.... never!! Tease is far to light a word for what you are doing to us :x You are evil Jack evil... and we love you for it :mrgreen: