Art Thread [Loren 2]

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Harbinger1975
Young scout

Re: Art Thread [Loren 2]

Post by Harbinger1975 »

My Elanor will protect her Loren for those honorless dogs!
"Direct intervention is necessary. Assuming direct control."
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Elenor can't protect Loren if she's challenged to a duel for the Queenship. That's why I preferred the MF Loren romance over the FF Loren romance, the MF Loren romance had a happier epilogue since Saren didn't have to watch her die in a duel the way Elenor did. :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well those endings might be changed in the sequel :wink:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:Well those endings might be changed in the sequel :wink:
Dont crush my hopes so easily :(

I could understand changing the Elenor x Loren or Saren x Chambara, but the Saren x Loren? It was the best ending for me and I dont see why it would need to be changed.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I mean the bad ones, since they were written without knowing if there would be a sequel or anything :)
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

I can get behind that. And while you're at it, please change Myrth's vocalizations so she doesn't sound so whiny, especially in combat.
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:I mean the bad ones, since they were written without knowing if there would be a sequel or anything :)
As long Saren still have his family I'm good :) .
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

jack1974 wrote:Image
Loren's pin-up image. Yes the "cloth" can be turned on/off :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :o
I have done sexy images for that game, but I need to think how to use them. For sure I cannot put them on Steam or appstores, but will try to make them available from my site. It's not easy :mrgreen:
recently Obscura form the game Coming out on top, had a similar problem, what she did was put the censored version in the store and make a patch available at her website with the uncensored version, so you had the freedom of making it uncensored, however I'm not sure how this will work out with steam =/
a male pin-up preview. Amukiki is keeping in shape for... the battles obviously, what else?? :mrgreen:
Mesphit taking a bath :mrgreen: one of the male pin-ups of Loren 2 :)
Odurat the sexy half-orc (he's one of the new characters). The full image is quite "interesting"... :mrgreen:
Good lord, these pinups are amazing, I'm getting so pumped up just looking at the sneak peaks, these three are killers!!!
So writer found a better name for "Torza" (I used that name also as goddess in Spirited Heart). He's Nathir, and I also made him black, because of diversity :)
I like the new Nathir's face way better! there's a lot of emotion and complexity in his new features that make him look more realistic, a very good job =)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes the censored thing is not an issue anymore, it's enough to provide a "unofficial" workaround for it :)
canyonaz
Young scout

Post by canyonaz »

Does that mean that a higher percentage of your games in the future will have two sets of images (censored and uncensored)?