Desktop Mobile Forums Blog Support Patreon

Art Thread [Loren 2]

Forum for the upcoming Loren Amazon Princess sequel
TheDistur6edGuy
Young scout

Re: Art Thread [Loren 2]

Postby TheDistur6edGuy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:29 am

What angers me is the fact that there are people, who haven't even heard of Loren: The Amazon Princess, and they're going to come here in a year or so, play the game, and by that point, Loren 2 will already be out.

They won't have to understand the PAIN, the EXCRUCIATING PAIN! OF WAITING! OVER THREE YEARS FOR THIS SEQUEL!
Drowning deep in my sea of loathing... Broken your servant I kneel... Will you give into me?
:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Pace675
Druid

Postby Pace675 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:10 am

TheDistur6edGuy wrote:What angers me is the fact that there are people, who haven't even heard of Loren: The Amazon Princess, and they're going to come here in a year or so, play the game, and by that point, Loren 2 will already be out.

They won't have to understand the PAIN, the EXCRUCIATING PAIN! OF WAITING! OVER THREE YEARS FOR THIS SEQUEL!

I would give you a like or a +1, but alas I can not. But fret not I sit here with you waiting with baited breath for Loren 2 pt 1....and pt 2 a game so big it had to be split in two....So it will be for six years I shall keep you company.....I hope you brought something to eat? XD

jack1974
Pack leader

Postby jack1974 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:07 am

Haha people wanted 8+ romances each part! See that's what you get :wink:
Anyway, I think some of the games that are / will be out in the meanwhile are worth the wait :)

Troyen
Elder Druid

Postby Troyen » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:11 am

TheDistur6edGuy wrote:What angers me is the fact that there are people, who haven't even heard of Loren: The Amazon Princess, and they're going to come here in a year or so, play the game, and by that point, Loren 2 will already be out.

Get them addicted to Planet Stronghold 1, so they can experience the excruciating pain of waiting over six years for the sequel. :P

TheDistur6edGuy
Young scout

Postby TheDistur6edGuy » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:42 pm

Pace675 wrote:I would give you a like or a +1, but alas I can not. But fret not I sit here with you waiting with baited breath for Loren 2 pt 1....and pt 2 a game so big it had to be split in two....So it will be for six years I shall keep you company.....I hope you brought something to eat? XD

I shall be feasting on my dark, brooding thoughts...
Drowning deep in my sea of loathing... Broken your servant I kneel... Will you give into me?
:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Return to “Loren 2”