camp talk poses

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
biscuit
Woods ranger

Re: camp talk poses

Post by biscuit »

Mesphit's face looks softer. Gentler. At first looking at him (I'm used to his somewhat sad, distant expression... or his angry demon face!) I nearly thought he was a different character! I think I actually like this change though. And once the color gets added I'm sure I'll get over my cognitive dissonance.
Svanhildr
Young scout

Post by Svanhildr »

Rawr, hawt boys :D
Meep :3
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well Mesphit can't always be angry :lol: one of the themes of the sequel will also be how some characters change vs the first one.
I just got all the final linearts and they look MUCH better than what they look in the sketches... I'll post the last ones in next days, I think Rei will be immediately popular :wink:
Rheia_
Young scout

Post by Rheia_ »

Very nice! Even though I am quickly closing on 30, with a family, I am STILL such a sucker for Fantasy/Sci-Fi games with Romance...and nice looking (hot) guys, haha... Keep up the good work! (Looking forward to Rei...)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I am 39 and I still play them, and I bet there are older people playing them too. Is never too late for romance games! :lol:
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

O.O Mesphit's hair ist just... Wahh, I haven't had recognized it until now that it is that long! (Loves guys with long hair... especially when it's blond ;) ) And he looks so calm and peaceful in this sketch... Absolutely my type.
Looking forward to the other guys as well ;)
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

It's not posted in here yet, it seems, but I saw it in the art thread and I think I almost squealed a little bit at seeing Jul's camp pose. And then Karen!

How am I going to pick. I loved Karen's romance, and Loren's was good too... and now I have Jul I can try for as well!?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I kind of messed up, should have posted all the women in this thread too :oops:
Rei will show up in the next days, prepare yourself to the pure awesomeness! :lol:
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

jack1974 wrote:Yes I kind of messed up, should have posted all the women in this thread too :oops:
Rei will show up in the next days, prepare yourself to the pure awesomeness! :lol:
Can the thread handle anymore awesomness? :lol:
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

jack1974 wrote:Yes I kind of messed up, should have posted all the women in this thread too :oops:
Thehee! And I thought you posted all of the sketches in different threads on purpose XD Nevermind. I had fun searching for them ;)
And pure awesomeness? I don't know... If looks were everything, then maybe. But to be honest: I don't like Rei because he's such a typical bragging guy. Also he is only romanceable with Eleanor... So far he's my least favorite of the guys :P :mrgreen:
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD