Loren 2 romances

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Re: Loren 2 romances

Post by SimonStardust »

saruri wrote:Btw, am I the only one that feels that the three names (Loren / Karen / Saren) are very confusing (especially at the start of playing the game)? They are so similar! All ends with a "ren", > <~
No, you're not alone. I found it to be confusing at times as well. xD
I guess, the ending syllable "ren" is an Amazon thing? Dunno. But that's how I explain it to myself. xD
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

A fun fact not very known: originally Karen's name was "Leah". But we decided to change it since we already used it for a characters of Spirited Heart yuri :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

saruri wrote:...I feel very disturbing about that vampire couple; why must Zeal wants us to kill them? Could you kindly share with me your thoughts about this matter please?
Morte wants Zeal to be dead, so she's a threat, ok, but killing that vampire couple just doesn't make any sense! Especially when they were the ones that informed us that we could befriend Zeal instead of killing him! So why did Zeal see them as a threat??? It somehow makes me feel like Zeal betrayed them......
I share that sentiment: the Vampires seemed to pose no threat; in fact seemed to help. And I didn't even notice ANY relationship--good or bad-- w/ Zeal, so why would he wish them gone?

It doesn't seem to make any sense...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Zeal true motivations maybe will be revealed in the sequel but in practice the two vampires aren't so innocent as they seem. They were holding the amazons hostages, etc. They become friendly only after you kill Mother Morte, but you shouldn't really trust them :)
saruri
Young scout

Post by saruri »

jack1974 wrote:Zeal true motivations maybe will be revealed in the sequel but in practice the two vampires aren't so innocent as they seem. They were holding the amazons hostages, etc. They become friendly only after you kill Mother Morte, but you shouldn't really trust them :)
I see, my thoughts on the reason the vampires captured the Amazons were because the Amazons intruded their castle first, so I don't feel any wrong for the vampires' action.
But if you say so......Still, it's really such a pity that the vampires died, especially the lord; he's so handsome, > <~

Zeal is handsome too, too bad they are not romance-able for Saren, >///<~
But since Zeal x Jul is quite interesting, I guess it's fine; from an otome's POV, :p.
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

saruri wrote:
jack1974 wrote:Zeal true motivations maybe will be revealed in the sequel but in practice the two vampires aren't so innocent as they seem. They were holding the amazons hostages, etc. They become friendly only after you kill Mother Morte, but you shouldn't really trust them :)
I see, my thoughts on the reason the vampires captured the Amazons were because the Amazons intruded their castle first, so I don't feel any wrong for the vampires' action.
But if you say so......Still, it's really such a pity that the vampires died, especially the lord; he's so handsome, > <~
My thoughts exactly, with exception that I would say especially the female vampire since she is so beautiful. This was the hardest choice to make in game as I really wanted to make that deal with Zeal as I liked him and agreed with him on meters of "Why shouldn't demons walk the earth?" I don't see why should all Demons have to be evil and find it to be quite racist but I really didn't want to kill those vampires as I liked them too.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The vampires are also happy when you throw Mesphit to them as "gift" to eat. Not exactly so compassionate I think. They're keeping the amazon alive to feed themselves too. Or maybe not! Who knows? :wink:
In Amber's Magic Shop there'll be more vampires, and like with humans there are some "good" vampires and some really bad ones :)
Maruok
Young scout

Post by Maruok »

I have no idea about what Jack and the author are plotting for the sequel, but there is a comment I would like to add.

In this debate, everybody is assuming that Zeal is the "good guy", so if he asked you to kill the vampires, they must be evil for sure...

Am I the only one who had chills down his spine all the time I was dealing with Zeal? I mean, I had the REALLY strong impression that in his mind he was thinking something of the kind "Nice fools, help me get rid of all my possible enemies, so that I conquer Everburn Mountains and in the sequel Jul and I are going to tear the world apart... MWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA"

If Zeal would in fact be the next ultra-villain, then a lots of things would become clearer, including why he would ask you to slaughter some innocent bystanders... And this would explain also why, despite being super-creepy, he is my favorite Loren character: I have a soft spot for super-bad villains! :give_heart:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

That's an interesting theory :wink:
I felt in Loren everyone, with some exception, was too much black and white. In the DLC we tried to correct this, and in future games, there'll be even more grey characters. See Krimm in SOTW, where some people consider her a psycho murdering woman while others have sympathy for her :)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

I just killed them all. Easier that way.