Loren 2 romances

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Re: Loren 2 romances

Post by abnaxus »

Now that I finished Loren 1, I'm curious about future Jul romance since she's the girlfriend of the possible Big Bad of Loren 2. 8)
Rinvee
Young scout

Post by Rinvee »

I am more interested in that smexy Big Bad but sadly he wasn't included as romance option...
Binku_Muja
Young scout

Post by Binku_Muja »

Aleema wrote:Thanks, y'all. :3 krisslanza, that story sounds hilarious.

There should definitely be some obstacles and things left to learn, but I don't want to force each romance to start from scratch really. So I'd rather write a couple romantic scenes between the lovers than force drama on them all and give myself a ton of work.

So while all romances will be getting a CG and due attention, right now I'm not holding the same "weight" for past relationships as I am for the new ones. So I don't really see it as writing 16 romances, if that makes sense.
So, I was wondering if we will ever get Mesphit's father's opinion or reaction to his son bonding to a human or wood elf. Would he approve? Or would he be all, "What the hell are you doing son?!" I just really want to know even if it isn't an aspect in the next game. Tobaar does dote on his son somewhat, so I was just wondering about his reaction.

I am rather curious as to how the remainder of Mesphit's people and father will feel about the relationship and whether Saren or Elenor will survive/endure the pressure when trying to fit in or stir up the least amount of controversy. Would they try to drive them apart? Would Saren/Elenor help them get back on the wood elves good side? Help them with their troubles such as food/water/aid/etc?

I am still waiting to wind my way through the first game, so if they get wiped out, I apoligise, I haven't reached that point.
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

Rinvee wrote:I am more interested in that smexy Big Bad but sadly he wasn't included as romance option...
I second you there.
asskika
Young scout

Post by asskika »

oh gosh so excited loren is a great game and im sure loren 2 will be worth waiting but i hope it will be released this year :cry:
about romance im glad that all females r available even if some r not available playing as male and lydia looks so pretty :o
btw chambara is love chambara is life :wink:
Aronco
Young scout

Post by Aronco »

i guess there won't be one, but a centaur romance would be amazing :D
saruri
Young scout

Post by saruri »

Oh, my, goddess! Just take a look at the characters make me so excited!!!!!! I'm so very looking forward to the BxB romances!!!!!! (¯﹃¯)

Sincerely hope that there'll be more romances than Loren 1 (longer storyline between them and some lovey-dovey scenes!); especially the ending, it will be hugely appreciated if it's sweet, PLEASE!!!!!! ╥﹏╥...

Btw, I'm so very surprised that Jul is romance-able! I thought Zeal is her lover??? I think they are quite a match couple when I first saw them together.

Anyway, wish everything is smooth, and it'll be released soon! But since great work is time-consuming, I'll wait however long it needs; just sincerely hope that it will be released at the end - not drop / abandon.

P.S. When playing Loren 1, I feel disappointed when I realized that Rei couldn't be romanced by Saren, but now looking at the additional characters (Odurat & Samaras) available for Saren in Loren 2, I feel so happy now~ o(*////▽////*)q
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

saruri wrote:
Btw, I'm so very surprised that Jul is romance-able! I thought Zeal is her lover??? I think they are quite a match couple when I first saw them together.
That probably depends on which ending of Loren Jack has chosen as the 'official one' to start the Loren 2 with. After all...
Spoiler:
..you can also kill Zeal, which leaves Jul standing alone or with... certain someone else at the end of Loren (DLC)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I won't go in details with the sequel's plot, otherwise where's the fun? :wink:
saruri
Young scout

Post by saruri »

jack1974 wrote:I won't go in details with the sequel's plot, otherwise where's the fun? :wink:
That's fine; I completely agree that spoilers spoil all the fun! ^ ^

fabulaparva wrote: That probably depends on which ending of Loren Jack has chosen as the 'official one' to start the Loren 2 with. After all...
Spoiler:
..you can also kill Zeal, which leaves Jul standing alone or with... certain someone else at the end of Loren (DLC)
I see! That possibility completely slipped my mind, as I didn't get that alone ending.
I really gotta say though, seeing the other one with Jul at the end is really weird (Yuck!); I really hate that!
I love Zeal & Jul together! It just feels right! (If not for Mesphit's unreasonable bad ending with Saren, T o T, I would be like: "Ooh...kyaaa~!!! > v <~" when I saw them at the end......= =)
And btw, I love demons! I won't mind if Saren has a handsome demon lover~! >///<~

Speaking of demons, I feel very disturbing about that vampire couple; why must Zeal wants us to kill them? Could you kindly share with me your thoughts about this matter please?
Morte wants Zeal to be dead, so she's a threat, ok, but killing that vampire couple just doesn't make any sense! Especially when they were the ones that informed us that we could befriend Zeal instead of killing him! So why did Zeal see them as a threat??? It somehow makes me feel like Zeal betrayed them......

And the reason Saren said for killing them was: "Sorry, but you guys are too dangerous to be left alive after-all"?! =口=!!! This vampire couple just live in their own castle! What else did they do?! They captured the Amazons were because they intruded their castle first, right?!
Thus, I was forced to make Saren acting like a jerk even when I tried not to: at first, I killed Morte, then Zeal said that vampire couple is a threat. Ok fine, I then tried leaving Morte alive (so that she could be chosen as a threat instead of the couple), BUT, Zeal then said that Morte AND that vampire couple are threats to him?!! 囧 I gave-up...... Kill them I must, then, in order to not have Loren / Karen / Saren as sacrifices, OTZ......

Btw, am I the only one that feels that the three names (Loren / Karen / Saren) are very confusing (especially at the start of playing the game)? They are so similar! All ends with a "ren", > <~