Loren 2 romances

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Loren 2 romances

Post by jack1974 »

No no the design is good :) I'm happy, just being nit-picking!
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

The design is pretty good! And I understand about being nit-picky, I do that sometimes myself. Doesn't help that if I ever get art drawn of a character, I'm never able to pin down EXACT details... especially with things like runes or scars.
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Ooo new people I have not heard of! I'm liking me some Lydia and the name is close to me too. Torza looks cool too.

I was wondering one thing though. Why have some characters had a make over and overs not? I love Chambara's new look but also loved the way she looked before too so just wondering??
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Because some characters didn't had a sexy/covered version before, like Chambara (had only the covered version).
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Sweet holy jebus. Am I writing all of those? Excuse me as I pass out.
krisslanza wrote:Oh god I want Loren 2 nooooooow. The waaiiiiit.
Also posted on my birthday, yay!
Happy Birthday!! (Mine is tomorrow, teehee.)

I have seen all the full-body art for all the WIPs and they all look fine. Selith does look a little weird in her icon pic, but at full quality, she's very pretty. (And if we want to talk about not feminine enough, please note that she has boobs. Lizards don't have boobs. She's just a supermodel with green skin and a tail.) A few characters look androgynous, but that's on purpose. I'm sure a lot of people thought Draco was a woman at first, but who is honestly angry about it, even now? There are plenty of characters all over the spectrum, so if it's not your taste, then it's someone else's and the game is for them, too. :P

About Lydia's see-through hair, which do you guys like better? Covered eye or see-through hair?
Karen also had see-through hair, but I don't recall it being too much of a problem. If her hair weren't see-through, then we would have never see her left eye. But we don't see Selith's right eye, either. It's not consistent right now. Personally, I like the eyes covered up.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Happy birthday to you then (in advance).
About Lydia I really like the version you sent me. We can ask people's opinion, but I really think is much better 8)
Might redo a new Karen version for the sequel too, need to think :)
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

Happy birthday krisslanza, and happy advanced birthday Aleema. ^_^v

And I like the covered version.

(And wow 16 romances... Aleema is gonna be busy, and I thought Spirited Heart 2 had a lot of choices... XD )
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

The eye thing is iffy for me. Sometimes it looks nice, but other times...

On one hand, neither character with covered eyes have noteworthy eyes. Which is to say, it's not like their hair is covering a different colored eye or something. But... I'm not really sure which I like more :lol:

And a birthday tomorrow hm? Hmmmm. Perhaps I can write something. But then again, all I've been writing is entirely silly things.
Which is to say I've been writing Loren characters playing strip poker...
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Mine was back on the 13th, so happy birthday krisslanza, and happy birthday Aleema.

Wow that's quite the variety of romances (even if some are only available in part 2) giving something for everyone, hope Aleema doesn't have a meltdown from so much writing!.

As for the see-through hair, I personally prefer not having see-through hair, and having the eye covered if you're going to have the hair over like that.
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Thanks, y'all. :3 krisslanza, that story sounds hilarious.

I should explain why there appears to be so many romances. I'm thinking that previous game relationships will not be as elaborate as the new characters' relationships. This will help me considerably - and will help the game actually get done, which is very important. Since they're not falling in love per se, there doesn't need to be as much content, I don't think. For Planet Stronghold 2, all the established romances aren't going to be in perfect bliss and will need to overcome obstacles to be truly happy again ... I don't particularly want the same to happen for Loren romances. There should definitely be some obstacles and things left to learn, but I don't want to force each romance to start from scratch really. So I'd rather write a couple romantic scenes between the lovers than force drama on them all and give myself a ton of work.

So while all romances will be getting a CG and due attention, right now I'm not holding the same "weight" for past relationships as I am for the new ones. So I don't really see it as writing 16 romances, if that makes sense.