Loren 2 romances

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Loren 2 romances

Post by jack1974 »

Considering that by now I thought would be already at good point with PS2, I think will be hard :lol:
I'm sorry about it but I'm quite new to RPGs and "big" projects in general, I realize now that with the first game almost everything went right at first chance (colorists worked on all the game very fast, Aleema was able to write well and I provided a good storyboard, I had no other projects going on at same time, and so on).
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Image
Lydia camp talk scene sketch. She seems thinking about what ingredient to mix next for her alchemist potions... I'm sure Saren will be able to suggest something :wink:
I'm showing those scenes even if the game is FAAAAAAAAAR away from being made only because people asked for them, is not my intention to tease!
o.O I like thoughtful gals. One and a half thumbs up for this cutie, I say one and a half instead of two only because seeing her eye superimposed on her hair strikes me as a little odd.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes when they're colored will be more "natural", it was like that even for other characters :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Her and Nook might be a reason for me to play Saren for once, I mostly stick to Elenor only.
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

I'm curious. What are everyone's first impressions of Nook? What kind of personality are you expecting?
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Aleema wrote:I'm curious. What are everyone's first impressions of Nook? What kind of personality are you expecting?
he looks calm, thougthful, serious, but not all the time, and when he makes a joke it would be a sarcastic one
and he looks that he came from a place inspired by the ancient Egypt
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Actually was inspired by some ancient America civilization like Maya/Inca (see the big totem he is wielding) :)
ChaosMorning
Young scout

Post by ChaosMorning »

Nook? From the sprite we were shown on the romance graph I thought he looked half between snobbish (the held and nose tiled up as if he were above everything) and very sad (his eyes).

I don't know if I've seen any other images of him so far though, if any were released I missed them.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No so far there's only the standing image. In a week or two could have also his camp talk pose (alongside with the ones of all the other men) :)
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Actually was inspired by some ancient America civilization like Maya/Inca (see the big totem he is wielding) :)
Not surprising at all. My initial impression was that he was either Native American or some sort of Asian-Caucasian mix.
Aleema wrote:I'm curious. What are everyone's first impressions of Nook? What kind of personality are you expecting?
How Nook views his gender I think will have a huge impact on his personality. Given that Nook has male parts and likes men only, he's, functionally speaking, gay. Nevertheless he comes across as transgendered due to his feminine appearance, and the transgendered often (but not always) self-identify as the opposite of their biological parts. So it's not entirely clear how he self-identifies his gender. Does he think of himself as male, female, both or neither?