Loren 2 romances

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Andredii
Young scout

Re: Loren 2 romances

Post by Andredii »

P_Tigras wrote:How Nook views his gender I think will have a huge impact on his personality. Given that Nook has male parts and likes men only, he's, functionally speaking, gay. Nevertheless he comes across as transgendered due to his feminine appearance, and the transgendered often (but not always) self-identify as the opposite of their biological parts. So it's not entirely clear how he self-identifies his gender. Does he think of himself as male, female, both or neither?
Oh, man, I'm not gonna lie, I really hope that transgender stuff stays very far away from the Loren games. I deal with that enough in real life.
Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I would shake your hand, but this is the internet.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I see Nook as a reverse trap, until I get evidence to the contrary (I know that screws up the numbers). That portrait does not depict a man... Karen looks more manly than Nook...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Franka wrote:Karen looks more manly than Nook...
:lol: that's true!
I confess I made Nook look that way on purpose to test Aleema's writing skill. She's currently at the 9th Dan of the School of Writing Mastery, so I expect she'll do a fine job even with this difficult task :mrgreen:
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Franka wrote:I see Nook as a reverse trap, until I get evidence to the contrary (I know that screws up the numbers). That portrait does not depict a man... Karen looks more manly than Nook...
Facially I agree with you, but that also I think applies to Drace who seems rather popular amoung the yaoi fans. What do you think of Draco? There was also a full torso pic of Nook posted in one of these threads. Nook has a rather boyish build totally lacking in curves. Karen's body is far more feminine. Nevertheless if you're looking for a manly man, then yes, Nook falls short in that regard.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

P_Tigras wrote:Facially I agree with you, but that also I think applies to Drace who seems rather popular amoung the yaoi fans. What do you think of Draco? There was also a full torso pic of Nook posted in one of these threads. Nook has a rather boyish build totally lacking in curves. Karen's body is far more feminine. Nevertheless if you're looking for a manly man, then yes, Nook falls short in that regard.
Draco has the chin going for him. I was just comparing portraits, I don't remember Nook's build.

EDIT: After tracking down Nook's body, I'm still going with reverse trap until proven wrong. :) No bust, but still incredibly effeminate.
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

jack1974 wrote:No so far there's only the standing image. In a week or two could have also his camp talk pose (alongside with the ones of all the other men) :)
Any of the remaining women? Karen, Dora Ect... ??
Looking forward to Torza's :)
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

I again wish I had a time machine, Loren 2 looks like it'll be a lot of fun, the art is so nice!

And I wonder what other surprises might be in store for us too... I still kind of hope we can play some... high-risk gambling with Selith's game there :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

CHORUS: WHAT MYRTH DRESSED YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THE MEGA CORPORATIONS BLA BLA
Naaah, relax! the clothing is optional. You can still enjoy Myrth as "the walking bush" if you want! :lol:
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

Myrth wearing... CLOTHES!? What madness is this!? :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sorry but under the new US laws that I made up right now, I cannot sell games with naked ladies/men anymore. However, I can ask artist to draw them two chainsaw instead of their hands, with whom they can give deadly handshakes to their friends and lovers :mrgreen: