Loren 2 romances

Forum for the upcoming Loren Amazon Princess sequel
soulblighted
Young scout

Re: Loren 2 romances

Post by soulblighted » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:51 am

I think it's safe to say that any Jul's understanding of monogamy would be unrecognisable as such to anyone not from exactly the same demon world as that particular tease. ;D

Fairylyte
Young scout

My hopes for Loren 2/Thoughts

Post by Fairylyte » Wed May 10, 2017 12:49 pm

These are just some of my personal thoughts about Loren 2, the characters, and the romances. I wasn't sure where to put this post so I put it here, lol. I hope most of all that the sequel that has the old characters will have a continuation of the romances, instead of starting all over. I don't want to feel as if the romances of Loren 1 never happened. I sort of like having one canon story line (except for splitting the sequels into two, I like that idea! :) )I felt that the romances of Loren 1 were written very well and would like to see what life is like for each pair of lovebirds after that. Lol. I know that others want to have romance scenes and things again, these are just my personal hopes.

Also, I never felt that Nook looked too young, or at least that's how I feel. I actually liked the way he looked before better, is that weird? Lol!

I also understand if it's not possible, but I liked the battle set up of the original Loren with the enemies on top and the party members below. I'm not sure but I think you're going with the left and right side battle set up and that's okay if you are. :) I would still buy it no matter what!

And the last hope I have is that the romances and ending are sweet. Lol.

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 » Wed May 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Regarding romances has been already replied (maybe I should do a FAQ lol) that the old characters romance continue, they don't start over :)
For the battle is too early to say but I prefer too the up/down layout.

Fairylyte
Young scout

Post by Fairylyte » Wed May 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Thank you so much for telling me that! I wasn't sure if you were going to change your mind or not so I thought I'd put in my 2 cents, lol.

Oh! I just forgot something I wanted to say, lol. I think it would be cool if Samaras (I think that's his name) remained a vampire because diversity rules! Plus I think it would make for an interesting romance! :)

Madance
Druid

Post by Madance » Wed May 10, 2017 1:41 pm

I agree. Samaras have this "castlevania look" that is perfect for the character. Besides, vampires rule, regardless of the gender! *____*