Loren: The Sequel

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
MarSel
Druid

Loren: The Sequel

Post by MarSel »

I had no clue where to put this so here we are.

I love the new Warrior look for Elenor, not not sure about the beret for Saren but other then that they look fab. Can't wait to see the rest.

On a side note at least people can use this for any talk on the sequel (even if it is next year) instead of just anywhere :lol:
Tsukasa Buddha
Young scout

Re: Loren: The Sequel

Post by Tsukasa Buddha »

Heh, I was wondering where I was going to ask these questions!

Is there going to be a canon ending from the first game?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lol a thread for the sequel already!! well anyway you're right, at least people know where to post questions :lol:
All the helms/hats are optional, you'll be able to choose if to turn them on/off in the game.
About the canon ending no, or better maybe yes, depend how you consider it
Spoiler:
since in the sequel all characters are alive, obviously nobody did sacrifice himself in the final battle with Fost. So while for romances you can pick at beginning of a new game who you romanced (including nobody if you want), for the ending you can't choose. I think we're going to assume the Sauzer Death Knight ending since we love his sprite and want to reuse him in the sequel again!
At least that's the current idea, from now until next year when we'll probably begin writing the game anything can change! :wink:
LittleMinnie
Young scout

Post by LittleMinnie »

Wait, not sure if I should put this in a spoiler but what
Spoiler:
Sauzer Death Knight ending
? Can I also pretty please see the warrior outfit for Elenor? I'm just too impatient to wait for the sequel. :oops:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I put a spoiler for you :wink:
People refer to the image I posted in my twitter account:
LittleMinnie
Young scout

Post by LittleMinnie »

jack1974 wrote:I put a spoiler for you :wink:
Wow. Those look fantastic! :) Another thing I noticed is that the characters look like they lost weight and the colors are more...bright. It still looks fantastic though. The sequel seems to have a completely different tone from the first game. Saren looks so different now, and cute with a beret. :)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

LittleMinnie wrote:
jack1974 wrote:I put a spoiler for you :wink:
Wow. Those look fantastic! :) Another thing I noticed is that the characters look like they lost weight and the colors are more...bright. It still looks fantastic though. The sequel seems to have a completely different tone from the first game. Saren looks so different now, and cute with a beret. :)
Indeed, Saren looks so handsome!(I love berets! They give me sorta "I'm from the Army" feeling XD) Elenor also looks good. I'm just waiting for the thieve version and I will be able to be very happy XD ^_________^ :mrgreen:
kuracha-macha
Young scout

Post by kuracha-macha »

Oh, you can pick who you romanced at the beginning?

YES.
I can go and follow Rei around again woot

I'm getting more excited, give me the sequel already! XDDD *hides and hibernates until sequel comes out*

And for the Saren and Elenor warrior outfits, I'm kinda glad that the helmets and hats can be removed, since Elenor's helmet kinda bugs me. She has very, very short hair and it really bugs me that she still hides it. :( Saren look awesome with the beret though. :D

And I guess this is sexy version, right [you mentioned it somewhere in twitter, methinks]? I don't know how can that armor still be heavier...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes is the sexy version. Well is simple, they'll be wearing a full suit of plate armor almost like the medieval knights :mrgreen:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

I actually don't like how Saren looks with the beret, but yes I agree it's good to have the option to turn the head wear on and off.
jack1974 wrote:Yes is the sexy version. Well is simple, they'll be wearing a full suit of plate armor almost like the medieval knights :mrgreen:
I guessed as much on twitter, while I'll be sticking to the sexy version, so won't be playing the covered up version when it comes out, I believe I just found the next addition to my Grimrock team, at this rate I might as well go all out and go team winterwolves :lol: