Amber's official 1.0.1 release

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
Madance
Druid

Re: Amber's official 1.0.1 release

Post by Madance »

Hey Jack, speaking of pin-ups, who was the artist who worked on them? Whoever they are, they should be contrated to make at least the ending CG's of more games!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's a combo, the lineart is by lindaroze (who did also Lynn's mother) while it's colored by same artist who does the backgrounds (don't think she has a deviantart page).
But yes, they're working on more stuff together already :wink:
Winkie22
Young scout

Post by Winkie22 »

I cannot seem to find amber's magic shop on www.bestanimegames.com to redeem my free steam key. I don't know if it is a glitch or if you just haven"t added it yet but could you see what the problem is fix it if at all possible?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The right URL is: www.bestanimegames.com/steam/
It's the last one on bottom, the items aren't sorted in alphabetical order :oops:

edit: I just changed it so the games are automatically sorted by name, this way should be less confusing in future! :)
Winkie22
Young scout

Post by Winkie22 »

I am playing through amber"s magic shop in visual novel mode on steam and am trying to get bonus pin up of otome romances. I had already got the light plus ending for all of them and all the yuri, poly routes on beta but now I just did all of Bernard's and Daniel's endings and didn't get bonus pin up. i even made new game and got light plus ending and light ending again because it was on old save but I still didn't get bonus pin up is this a glitch?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

As far as I know they work fine, if they didn't people would have told me already. They appear unlocked in the gallery? To get the pin-up you need to play until the end, so if you quit the game after unlocking the romance that wouldn't work (but the unlocked romance still counts).
In practice try to finish a game until you get back to the game main menu and they should work! :)

edit: yes I just checked the Steam stats (a nice thing is that you can verify what people are unlocking with that) and I see people who got the various Amber, Bernard, etc pin-ups. So they definitely work (otherwise I wouldn't see those values).
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

To be fair, I got those on steam by syncing.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK but the code beneath is the same, so if worked on my site should work on Steam too. At worst could not synch the achievement immediately but the pinups should work :)
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Post by Rebly82 »

I was wondering, would you consider updating the main website's version to the latest one that matches Steam? :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah lol I forgot, I'll do that. Meanwhile you can get it from itchio if you want (if you registered on my site will work, you can just download the demo and it will unlock):
https://winter-wolves.itch.io/ambers-magic-shop