Trying to trigger the Manuel's mini quest

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Trying to trigger the Manuel's mini quest

Post by jack1974 »

Lol you're right, I checked it now and the last scene was never called. Well, just in time before Steam release. Will do an update later today (will make the event trigger just before the end).
By the way if you have a save I could use to test (even if I think should work) would be really good if you could send it to me by email! How to send a savegame: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2971
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I uploaded a new build here:
http://www.macgames.biz/games/AMS-1.0.2.zip
it's not an installer but a zip with the various exes (redoing the installers is a long process so I prefer to wait until I am sure it works).
Player00013
Young scout

Post by Player00013 »

jack1974 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:39 am I uploaded a new build here:
it's not an installer but a zip with the various exes (redoing the installers is a long process so I prefer to wait until I am sure it works).
The only problem is that I played it on android and I can't send you the savefile, will you update the android version too?
Player00013
Young scout

Post by Player00013 »

jack1974 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:39 am I uploaded a new build here:
Also,
Spoiler:
if I chose dark options with him he would be in a relationship with Thomas?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The light/dark options you choose in Manuel's path will change the ending of his mini-route (there are no CGs but you unlock a bonus pin-up).
Spoiler:
But they always stay together in the end, it only changes the relationship type... dominant/submissive or more friendly :)
Player00013
Young scout

Post by Player00013 »

jack1974 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:18 am The light/dark options you choose in Manuel's path will change the ending of his mini-route (there are no CGs but you unlock a bonus pin-up).
Spoiler:
But they always stay together in the end, it only changes the relationship type... dominant/submissive or more friendly :)
I thought he will be with Wynn if you chose light and with Thomas the vampire if you chose dark, also
Spoiler:
Thomas is into men or asexual? he didn't make it clear
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha no, Manuel works in the Adventurer's Guild remember. He wouldn't want to romance Thomas :wink:
Regarding Thomas it's probably asexual, but for sure not into women.
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Post by daikiraikimi »

I was having a hard time triggering this event, and found this thread-- I never used the Adventurer's guild to level up since it's faster/more lucrative to do it with crafting. However, I did this and tried to trigger the event near the end of my game file and...
Spoiler:
I just get a scene where he asks if he can drop by the shop. I say yes. Then he never comes by the shop? I wait a few days, and I see him and his lover and it says I got the Light ending. How do I get the Dark ending? Am I supposed to be seeing a conversation where I actually give the advice?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

To get Manuel's "Dark ending" (which is only a variation of the ending texts by the way) you need to pick "dark" choices thorough the mini-route.
Spoiler:
for example in first dialogue pick "Romance gets in the way." in the second pick "Everything has been fine. Thank you for your assistance." etc
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Post by daikiraikimi »

jack1974 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:46 pm To get Manuel's "Dark ending" (which is only a variation of the ending texts by the way) you need to pick "dark" choices thorough the mini-route.
Spoiler:
for example in first dialogue pick "Romance gets in the way." in the second pick "Everything has been fine. Thank you for your assistance." etc
Hm, I think my game is just not showing me the mini-route. Like, I get the scene at the Adventurer's Guild, but then it just skips right to the end. Do you have to trigger the Adventurer's Guild event a certain number of days before the game deadline?