Curiosity about some items!

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
Madance
Druid

Curiosity about some items!

Post by Madance »

Hello! Madance here, and I just wanted to say that I was all the time trying(in vain, I admit! :lol: ) to see if the crafting items or recipes had some description to them. I don't know, I sort of felt like it was missing something like that. I guess since I love this kind of thing(I was overjoyed in Queen of Thieves for the hilarious armors/weapons descriptions XD). I usually thought "Who the hell is Chzulu guy that Loren's games keep talking? Was he like a god? And what kind of things are those? WHat?! WHo? XDDDDDDD :oops: :lol: :) I became so curious! Maybe in the future(not now, but when things got more relaxed), there could be some descriptions about them XD. I know there always is the wiki, but if those things were present in the game, it would be easier to players associate, since not everyone sees or even knows about the wiki.
Man, I'm loving this crafting thing!
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Curiosity about some items!

Post by jack1974 »

Yes right now to finish such a complex game in "record time" I just wrote a short description myself for the items. When the crafting is implemented also in future games (likely RPGs) I'll have "real writers" write the descriptions, like Forsaken did with QoT items description (maybe a bit more serious though :lol:).