Elder Druid

Re: Amber Beta Demo (NOT full story!!) 0.7.6

Post by Franka »

Honestly, I don't like Lair, I hope the dark endings are horrible. :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well, you should be pleased I think, even if ... wait I can't spoil the fun :mrgreen:
HannaVictoria
Young scout

Post by HannaVictoria »

Had a fascinating little glitch that called itself a " possible infinite loop" when I tried to do a rep job at the docks. I'm not super tech savy but if anyone knows where the data would be hiding (on a Mac) I'd be happy to post up the error in more helpful detail.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah I know why that would happen, though I thought it wouldn't :lol: No worries I know where to look :)
HannaVictoria
Young scout

Post by HannaVictoria »

Franka wrote:Honestly, I don't like Lair, I hope the dark endings are horrible. :wink:
I don't know, it's kind of in the spirit of the verse that dark isn't evil so hopefully the characters won't end up "punished" for witchy-ness. I mean yeah society probably will, but it would be nice if the game let you be dark side with a good heart, you know?
GarbageCollector
Young scout

Post by GarbageCollector »

Hmm. Tried to download 7.6(previously downloaded 7.4 but Andromeda took up my time) and for some reason when I download it, there's nothing inside?
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

HannaVictoria wrote:
Franka wrote:Honestly, I don't like Lair, I hope the dark endings are horrible. :wink:
I don't know, it's kind of in the spirit of the verse that dark isn't evil so hopefully the characters won't end up "punished" for witchy-ness. I mean yeah society probably will, but it would be nice if the game let you be dark side with a good heart, you know?
I'm fine with that, as long as Lair suffers. :twisted:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

HannaVictoria wrote:I don't know, it's kind of in the spirit of the verse that dark isn't evil so hopefully the characters won't end up "punished" for witchy-ness. I mean yeah society probably will, but it would be nice if the game let you be dark side with a good heart, you know?
Not ALL dark endings could be considered "bad". Also, remember it's just a game, so we had to think some endings that would match the choices the player has done. Also an excuse to have 4 CGs each character :)
GarbageCollector wrote:Hmm. Tried to download 7.6(previously downloaded 7.4 but Andromeda took up my time) and for some reason when I download it, there's nothing inside?
There's the usual zipped folder with which I do my beta testing, you need to unzip the contents (not run from inside the zip). If you see nothing maybe try to redownload?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK regarding the download, there was a problem but now works, you might need to clear browser cache or right click and do "save as..." but should work!
GarbageCollector
Young scout

Post by GarbageCollector »

The zip file was empty, 0 bytes. I'll try again this afternoon after work.