Amber romances preview

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Amber romances preview

Post by jack1974 »

I've updated the first post with the otome endings previews. As you can see, there are happy but also some very sad moments! My favorite are some of Bernard's endings, because they're "sudden", surprising, but in the end when you think about his path, they make sense. A cool "dark" feeling :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:And here are the otome previews:
Also remember... there are some secret CGs, and the various pin-up images (which I won't post any previews of!). Lots of stuff to discover in this game. Probably my game with most CGs so far! :o
I remember ya said that there were red herrings in the yuri things; is it the same deal here?

I ask since w/ all of these it seems VERY clear-cut.

Also, do you by any chance know where the artist learned to draw, Jack? 'Cause that is REALLY impressive how w/ the bottom-right for Bernard he got Amber to have a look of shock and hurt in her eye--no small feat in and of itself, to have drawn emotions in the eyes in general--but esp. w/ a profile shot like that!
I wanna know how to draw like that!!! :shock:
Last edited by BobTheMob on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

jack1974 wrote:Here you are. The yuri romance endings previews:
And here are the otome previews:
Also remember... there are some secret CGs, and the various pin-up images (which I won't post any previews of!). Lots of stuff to discover in this game. Probably my game with most CGs so far! :o

Oh wow! The yuri romances look great!

And I so am doing Lair and Daniel's romances too! Those look awesome as well!

I'm so looking forward to this game! Now I have to budget myself for this and the new Utopia DLC for Stellaris!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

BobTheMob wrote: I remember ya said that there were red herrings in the yuri things; is it the same deal here?
Yep :)
BobTheMob wrote: I wanna know how to draw like that!!! :shock:
You're not the only one!!! As said sadly I am no longer in contact with this artist. Otherwise I'd have asked him to draw ALL my games :mrgreen:
Palmettogamer14 wrote:I'm so looking forward to this game! Now I have to budget myself for this and the new Utopia DLC for Stellaris!
I'm thinking to start the preorders sometimes soon, because even if I don't know yet exactly when the beta and final release will be, everything is finished so I'm sure the game will be done (unless I get hit by a train :lol:).
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

You can picture Jack's schedule planner:

> Finish Simulation Coding <
> Script a Route <
> Tease People on the Forums <
> Play with the Cats <

It really comes down to whether he can make his skill checks and if he chooses the right activities for each day.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hehe I wish it was simple like that! :) Also, are cats that play with me, many times in the most inopportune time, like jumping in front of my monitor when I have a unsolved bug and I'm getting angry!
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

They're trying to comfort ya, Jack! :)

(Seriously, there's been scientific data proving that petting animals releases endorphins in the brain responsible for a feeling of calm. Do so when you're stressed; it could help. :) )
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I know, and of course I like cats/dogs (otherwise I wouldn't have so many) but sometimes they really seem to be trying their best to break my concentration :lol:
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

jack1974 wrote:Also, are cats that play with me, many times in the most inopportune time, like jumping in front of my monitor when I have a unsolved bug and I'm getting angry!
Haha, I can relate with that. :lol:

And for staying on topic: Really love the previews. It's getting harder and harder to decide which guy will be my first try. x,D But... it may be Bernard. ^^ (Usually I'm doing the one I like the most at first. Because... first experience is a sacred thing! :lol: Then I go on with the one I like the least to get them out of the way. xD)
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Heh Bernard. Just hope you don't unlock one of his dark endings first. You might be traumatized! :mrgreen:
FEAR :lol: :lol: