A Mysterious Letter... (Fanfic-type thing)

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
BobTheMob
Druid

Re: A Mysterious Letter... (Fanfic-type thing)

Post by BobTheMob »

DarkWolf wrote:Spoilers for SOTW ahead:
Spoiler:
There is a couple of plot holes in your theory, first Chalassa is not a Bi she clearly states that she only likes girls, so unless if in Avaron there is a way for two girls to have child then Chalassa wouldn't have a child. I wouldn't mind if that was a case and PSCD seems to support the idea of 2 girls being able to have a child, and while I assuming that is probably true technology Avaron in it's place have magic so I don't find that idea impossible but even then I find it hard to believe that she would have a child before she was freed because if I am not mistaken Bloodskins have their curse since birth so regarding curse it would be irrelevant whatever she was raised by bloodskins or not. Also you seem to be assuming in your theory that Chalassa out of obligation to her clan would have a child but if you remember bloodskins curse is divided in 3 groups and only one of those groups are the one with responsibility to continue the bloodskins line while Chalassa falls under the group witch has responsibility to kill.

Regarding Rowinda while I have no idea if she will return or not in some future games I think it was pretty clear that she didn't die in an end.
I had meant to say that the Dark Elf from the expansion was Amber's mom; that she had married a Bloodskin by accident, and because of that her skin was turned from blue to purple.

The thing about Chalassa and her Freedom referred to the letter having been written prior to her being freed and thus bringing such to the Bloodskin people, and thus the Dark Elf had Thought that her husband was an assassin (not knowing of the full story of the Bloodskins) and thus she Thought her daughter was doomed to a similar Life if he had Amber with him.

For those who haven't played SOTW
Spoiler:
Chalassa having said that herself to Althea: "The Bloodskins are already feared, but only as heartless assassins."
I apologize... I hadn't really been clear w/ the original writing of my first post... :oops:
DarkWolf
Druid

Re: A Mysterious Letter... (Fanfic-type thing)

Post by DarkWolf »

BobTheMob wrote:
DarkWolf wrote:Spoilers for SOTW ahead:
Spoiler:
There is a couple of plot holes in your theory, first Chalassa is not a Bi she clearly states that she only likes girls, so unless if in Avaron there is a way for two girls to have child then Chalassa wouldn't have a child. I wouldn't mind if that was a case and PSCD seems to support the idea of 2 girls being able to have a child, and while I assuming that is probably true technology Avaron in it's place have magic so I don't find that idea impossible but even then I find it hard to believe that she would have a child before she was freed because if I am not mistaken Bloodskins have their curse since birth so regarding curse it would be irrelevant whatever she was raised by bloodskins or not. Also you seem to be assuming in your theory that Chalassa out of obligation to her clan would have a child but if you remember bloodskins curse is divided in 3 groups and only one of those groups are the one with responsibility to continue the bloodskins line while Chalassa falls under the group witch has responsibility to kill.

Regarding Rowinda while I have no idea if she will return or not in some future games I think it was pretty clear that she didn't die in an end.
I had meant to say that the Dark Elf from the expansion was Amber's mom; that she had married a Bloodskin by accident, and because of that her skin was turned from blue to purple.

The thing about Chalassa and her Freedom referred to the letter having been written prior to her being freed and thus bringing such to the Bloodskin people, and thus the Dark Elf had Thought that her husband was an assassin (not knowing of the full story of the Bloodskins) and thus she Thought her daughter was doomed to a similar Life if he had Amber with him.

For those who haven't played SOTW
Spoiler:
Chalassa having said that herself to Althea: "The Bloodskins are already feared, but only as heartless assassins."
I apologize... I hadn't really been clear w/ the original writing of my first post... :oops:
Yea the original way you written it sounded like you are suggesting that Amber's mom is Chalassa :mrgreen: .