Amber development

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: Amber development

Post by Franka »

Tentacles. Not hentai. Does not compute.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

:lol: well once you see the CGs you'll understand :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Today finished reading Lair (the new name for Stan) route. So far have been completed: Daniel, Ruby and Lair. There's left to do: Lynn, Bernard and Cosmina. So about halway! If Forsaken keeps writing like this, probably will be done next month :o
I am considering doing this game before Undead Lily at this point, since once the writing is done, all the art is ready as well. And this shouldn't have a RPG part, so should be easier to make than Undead Lily :)
Zeta123
Young scout

Post by Zeta123 »

I think I haven't seen Cosmina and Lynn. They are the other yuri romances i assume?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, I think I posted them both already in forums, but maybe the images expired (some site after a while delete the images). I am going to make a blog post probably at end of month about it, with updated "romance chart" and everything :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote: If Forsaken keeps writing like this, probably will be done next month :o
Does that mean for mobile devices too? :)
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

jack1974 wrote:Yes, I think I posted them both already in forums, but maybe the images expired (some site after a while delete the images). I am going to make a blog post probably at end of month about it, with updated "romance chart" and everything :)
After searching true the forums I find that you did post a sketch for Cosmina true image expired and I couldn't find any images for Lynn expired or not. All this time I thought that Amber is going to have only one Shoujo-AI (Yuri) romance, now I am looking forward to it even more <3 .
BobTheMob wrote:
jack1974 wrote: If Forsaken keeps writing like this, probably will be done next month :o
Does that mean for mobile devices too? :)
I think Jack is referring to Beta version and as far as I know Jack don't release beta for mobile and he did say he is waiting for new version of I think renpy for mobile before releasing his games on mobile so I think you will have to w8 longer for mobile version.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes mobile versions usually come out 2-3 months after the FINAL release on desktop, sorry! It also depends on game type. For example 2 days ago released Heirs & Graces, because it was the easiest to port. I still need to do PSCD and C14 Dating.
Hmm about expiring images maybe I should upload them on deviantart? or some other site. They seem to last forever there :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote: I still need to do PSCD and C14 Dating.
In that case, about how long until CD is ready? :)

(Please forgive me if I sound impatient; I swearI'm don't mean to rush things. :oops: )
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I will try to make those two this month, weather permitting - the heat is starting to be at past year's level, so... hard to work! :)