Vampiress question

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Vampiress question

Post by Miakoda »

If this is in spoiler territory, just say so ;)

I have a question about Ruby. As established in the N'mar expansion, vampires are unaging, right?

Now, depending on the age of Ruby, this could imply Ruby may have been noticing Amber when the dark elf was just a young lady.

I admit, if this is the case, this is sort of a dark edge to the story...(nothing wrong with that, just curious).
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Vampiress question

Post by jack1974 »

Yes they first met when Amber is a "young lady". But by young I still mean over 18 :mrgreen: or better since dark elves are still elves, over 180 years (they live several hundred years) :lol:
I stupidly had a young version of Ruby as well, before realizing that she wouldn't age so I discarded it and kept the "older" design :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Yes they first met when Amber is a "young lady". But by young I still mean over 18 :mrgreen: or better since dark elves are still elves, over 180 years (they live several hundred years) :lol:
I stupidly had a young version of Ruby as well, before realizing that she wouldn't age so I discarded it and kept the "older" design :)
Heh, I always hated figuring out ages of elves, dwarves, etc. in the context of fantasy games. "Human 18 is equivalent to elven 180". A hundred+ year childhood would have had my character running for the hills. But thanks for the answer (I admit, I had a brief 'Claudia' moment from Interview with a Vampire)

Although, if you do a 'bonus content' option for Amber, 'young Ruby' might be interesting to see as well.
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

I like to imagine that elves/dwarves usually are like humans, in a sense. They would mature when they reached clothe to 18-20 years and only then they would slow their's age. I don't know, I just think it would be almost unconceivable to anyone(even non-humans) to change diapers of their children for 20 like years and so and so(they would go mad, I tell you!)... Not that a "young", 50 year elf is any better than a child to other elves, after all, they might have matured physically, but they are very much impulsive, just like any kid.

At any rate, It would be nice if the young Ruby and all other things that was discontinued from the game were included as a bonus content to those who pre-order.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes it would look weird indeed that a dwarf of 50 years was still a baby :lol: so your suggestion is good.
Of course I'll put all the extra unused stuff in the bonus content, in this case though is basically the same body but just with a different face (bigger eyes, looking younger).