Pack leader

Re: Art Thread [Amber's Magic Shop]

Post by jack1974 »

I'm aiming to release the beta in March though! :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

finished coding the 5th scene, last of Daniel young age! Once again don't ask what's a "polite Demoness" doing in Daniel's path :twisted:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:Image
finished coding the 5th scene, last of Daniel young age! Once again don't ask what's a "polite Demoness" doing in Daniel's path :twisted:
[Through (semi-)jokingly gritted teeth]Fine, we'll once again speculate then, Jack...![/Through (semi-)jokingly gritted teeth]
As we've seen thus far w/ this game, very often the expectations re: one's race are completely defied (ex.: Ruby trying to retain her humanity). Maybe she's like that too: legitimately kind, even if she was originally the spawn of evil. :)

After all, in SH we saw that: Yuza was an all-around nice guy, Hade was dedicated to helping others w/ her research, and Hellen could at times be on the Right side…maybe this lady is part of the first generation that leads to Demons becoming a more compassionate race. :)

Also, this is really cool: the Demon dame's color scheme--purple and green--are the traditional colors of Mardi Gras. Was that intentional on the artist's part and for any reason, do ya know? :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha no I didn't know about the demoness colors at all. It's just a coincidence :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

never mess with a master alchemist like Amber. She can't cast spells, but can throw potions quick... poor Demoness, her tea probably wasn't so good :mrgreen:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:Image
never mess with a master alchemist like Amber. She can't cast spells, but can throw potions quick...
So Amber will actually craft potions that can raise the fires of Inferno itself?!?!?!?! :o Sounds like she'd be doing some decidedly EVIL work to bring such about...
Or does this simply mean the Demoness couldn't handle what was thrown on to her?

Oh, and don't think ya can use the spoilers excuse this time, Jack: ya've already shown the Demon dame seemingly being kind and now revealed her true nature, so that's a far greater spoiler thing than what I asked! :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Except for the fact that is just one of the many possible outcomes based on your choices :wink:
And no inferno, Amber just used a banishment potion, which is still hard to craft (actually there isn't a recipe in the crafting game for that, I need to add it!).
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

In that case, if I might:

Holy Water, vine(s) of some sort (ensnaring and dragging an enemy, snake skin (same idea), and obsidian/any other dark-colored stone/ingredient (ink, etc.) (as in "into darkness") would seem viable ingredients in such a potion, to me. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, though I want to try reusing existing ingredients for the recipe, maybe 1 or 2 new ones but not too many (of the ones you listed I have only the dark stone).
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

BobTheMob wrote:...and obsidian/any other dark-colored stone/ingredient (ink, etc.) (as in "into darkness")...
Dingirran Chocolate? :)