Art Thread [Amber's Magic Shop]

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
BobTheMob
Druid

Re: Art Thread [Amber's Magic Shop]

Post by BobTheMob »

The way this is worded, Jack, it seems as if it's a potential life-or-death thing ("re-death" for Ruby?). :?

Am I correct or am I misunderstanding?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No otherwise the game would end too early :) Of course, being a darker game, I'm not saying that the characters canno die in one of the endings :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Anyone wants a drink?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This room turned out very well. In general all of them are good, but I like this one in particular!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

and now for some more lore. Whenever there are those references to other characters/places/events of my fantasy world, I feel like a nerd :twisted:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

To speed things up, I'm scripting Daniel's path. I really want to get the scripting done, since I get constantly interrupted by too many things, so coding is a bit hard. Scripting is boring but at least easy :twisted:

Featuring a new nice background, the central gardens :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

Haha, I take it Amber is blushing there, w/ that darkened face? :P

Are we gonna get to see a lot of "Why me?" scenes w/ Amber like this? :mrgreen: (Or at least, enough to balance out the Dark of this game?)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes while the overall tone is darker, this doesn't mean there aren't funny moments or jokes :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

for example this scene is one of my favorite. Totally hilarious. A perfect example of Daniel bragging too much, ending up in an "epic fail" :twisted:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm at 5th Daniel scene, so about halfway. I am aiming at finishing this route this week, so we'll be about halfway with scripting :)
Don't ask why Daniel wants Amber's blood. You'll see while playing. I just wanted to tease as usual! :twisted:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:Image
I'm at 5th Daniel scene, so about halfway. I am aiming at finishing this route this week, so we'll be about halfway with scripting :)
Don't ask why Daniel wants Amber's blood. You'll see while playing. I just wanted to tease as usual! :twisted:
Yet again ya prove yourself EVIL, Jack! I believe I speak for us all when I say you're. Grating. On. My. Last. NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

(Pauses to catch breath and massage fingertips sore for pounding keyboard)

Seriously, though: That kinda thing sounds quite intriguing... I feel like at least venturing a guess: something alchemy-related. Jariel's blood was used for some sort of alchemy by the Dark Elf in SOTW: BB...

And the knowledge of a scene of hilarity--esp. within such a dark game--really has me DYIN to see this!

And most esp. if it gets release by April--w/ my BDay in that month, I could maybe get a discount? (I figure it's worth a shot!) :mrgreen: