Amber's Magic Shop previews

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
MarSel
Druid

Re: Amber's Magic Shop previews

Post by MarSel »

That sounds like a great idea. I have loved the idea of this game since the start so a demo would be great! Come on writer (who ever you are) we are all routing for you!
vexingaura
Young scout

Post by vexingaura »

jack1974 wrote:I've made an image showing all the romance of Amber's Magic Shop:
From left: Daniel The Wizard, Stan the Noble, Bernard the Bounty Hunter and Ruby... :mrgreen: (guess what she is! lol)
Those are the "adult" versions, the younger versions have bigger eyes and more young features (Bernard has less scars for example).

Also, despite Ruby scanty clothes, I've fixed Amber and lots of ending CGs so that the game is more "otome friendly". The only hot scenes are the yuri ones, since asking around in yuri forums seems that lesbian girls like to see some skin and said it was OK 8)
Looking forward to this but understand the delay, next year will sure be busy.
Well two of my favourite female characters in gaming wear pretty revealing clothing that is Tifa from FF7 and Loren from Loren. Both are such strong well developed characters how revealing there clothing is does not change that in the slightest they are still strong and props to the artist Ruby looks incredibly seductive and pulls off that playful look well. You are very supportive of all communities so feel proud of your decisions as I am sure fans on here will agree with me on this.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Crafting Question

Post by Miakoda »

Will there be some 'quests'/interactions to find some more rarer ingredients, etc? Obviously, it doesn't have to go RPG in-depth...

For that matter, any chance of making some special goodies for the people one might romance?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Not sure yet how the gameplay will be exactly, if there'll be quests or a simple gathering. There are rare ingredients to find in the plot, and you must make a special thing (item, formula, etc) for some characters indeed :)
ztron5
Young scout

Post by ztron5 »

I know this is a stupid question but I would like to know if there will be a choice for the sex of the main character, as in loren (Saren and Elanor) or the protagonist will be female?
I am male, and after Loren I became a big fan of this company, and would love to play as a male in this game too.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Sorry, unfortunately by how the game was originally planned (almost 3 years ago!) you can only play as Amber (so female)!
ztron5
Young scout

Post by ztron5 »

okay, but for future games (just a suggestion, of course) you should consider placing this option, you are getting lots of fans, and not everyone likes to be forced to play as male or female :mrgreen: . Thanks for listening and keep up the good work! :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes will try, for the RPGs for sure. For the other games depends, but will try to balance them :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Just out of curiosity, have you or the writer had some fun with certain plants/etc. in the game? If one just looked what passed for herblore in the Middle Ages, or even just the names, some of them get pretty fun like Bloodroot, Boneset, Hellebore, Chafeweed, Devil's Shoestring, Gagroot, Fear Gortach, etc.. Admittedly, some of these are just alternate names for other plants (Devil's Shoestring was an alternate for Honeysuckle, for example), but they can be very evocative.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, I've also asked help to make the recipes/ingredients of the game, though of course as last thing once the plot is written!