Sally or Anne for Max?

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
Koolmees
Young scout

Sally or Anne for Max?

Post by Koolmees »

I got the mobile version of the game after I played Loren (great game) and I like it so far (played Anna's story and it was very fun). I am at a dilemma in Max's story, because I have to choose who to take to the band's practice. I like Isabella, but I don't think I want to try to steal her away from her boyfriend and I don't do BxB, because I don't swing that way, only one I ever did was Dorian and while it was nice it isn't for me (sorry Rakesh and Dominic). That leaves Sally and Max and I like them both. I went to the party and stayed with Anne, because we kinda talked her into coming and she seemed to need Max more than Isabella and she was quite nice, I also like how she pushes Max to go to his classes and learn and she is very smart. On the other hand I like Sally's character and I respect how she has her beliefs, but doesn't try to shove them down people's throats (doesn't judge Max for eating meat), I helped her cook and talked to her in the caffee instead of trying to charm Isabelka away from Chad and she was quite nice as well.

So, now I need some subjective opinions on who is better for Max/more fun in the game, because I really can't decide on who to go with. Help?
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: Sally or Anne for Max?

Post by Franka »

Very briefly: I prefer Sally, she's more lively and not as shy as Anne. Also, I don't feel like Max is corrupting her, unlike Anne.
Koolmees
Young scout

Post by Koolmees »

Franka wrote:Very briefly: I prefer Sally, she's more lively and not as shy as Anne. Also, I don't feel like Max is corrupting her, unlike Anne.
Is it really corrupting or does Anne just become more outgoing?
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Depends on your perspective, but some scenes made me feel a little dirty.
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Hi Koolmees! :)
The way I saw it, Isabella and her boyfriend broke up by themselves, so I don't think Max should be feeling guilty at all about that. However, since you don't want to go Isabella's or Rakesh's way (both of which I personally preferred over Sally or Anne), I'm not going to try to persuade you to walk that way any more than that. ;)

I'm probably overtuned to these things, but Anne's graphic design together with her personality did make me see Max slightly predatory when he was going after her -- although it was one of Anne's goals when playing through her eyes to be more outgoing. I'd choose Sally due to that, although this, as any other such choice will ultimately be up to what you'll prefer. :)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

I liked Anne's romance (still liked Isabella's romance more, despite being the only ending where the PC and the LI broke up), but I disliked Sally character and romance.
Koolmees
Young scout

Post by Koolmees »

I think I will go with Sally for now and see how that is and maybe go for Max or Isabella on my next play trough as Anne, idk.