Any more games like roommates?

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
DaynaQueen
Young scout

Any more games like roommates?

Post by DaynaQueen »

I really really liked the game "Roommates", especially the max and rakesh route xP. You can tell how much I loved it because it's the first game I ever considered buying and brought for real from the AppStore. Is there any game just like it? One with playing as a guy but having different endings where you can choose to do Yaoi (BxB) for like some endings but also female? :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Any more games like roommates?

Post by jack1974 »

Currently the only other games with yaoi content or "choose your gender" I made are RPGs: Planet Stronghold and Loren Amazon Princess. I have other yaoi dating sim in the works, as well as other games where you can play as male/female but won't be ready soon :)
DaynaQueen
Young scout

Post by DaynaQueen »

jack1974 wrote:Currently the only other games with yaoi content or "choose your gender" I made are RPGs: Planet Stronghold and Loren Amazon Princess. I have other yaoi dating sim in the works, as well as other games where you can play as male/female but won't be ready soon :)
Sweet :D I do love optional Yaoi VN's :3 I'm off to find those games! I hope your other works come out soon :)
spyfox321
Young scout

Post by spyfox321 »

I wonder if there are any Colleage dating/life sim games as well?