Differences Between PC and Android Versions?

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
Mushahid
Young scout

Differences Between PC and Android Versions?

Post by Mushahid »

I just got an Android Tablet and was about to purchase this game. Was wondering, however, if there are any differences between the PC and the mobile versions in terms of content?

Thanks,
Syed
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Differences Between PC and Android Versions?

Post by jack1974 »

No in terms of contents is the same, since there was no nudity I didn't need to do any change (differently from Loren for example). On Android there's an extra cheat mode where you can buy +100 in various stats for the current game in progress, but is not required to win the game.
Mushahid
Young scout

Post by Mushahid »

Awesome. Thanks :)
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

jack1974 wrote:On Android there's an extra cheat mode where you can buy +100 in various stats for the current game in progress, but is not required to win the game.
buy? as in real money? Why would anybody want to do this?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well many F2P games use cheats to win, get more power, etc. That's the mobile world :lol:
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

So people are first paying to play the game, and then they pay not to play the game? OK, if this is the mobile world...
lanawinst
Young scout

Post by lanawinst »

Well, I wouldn't go as far as paying for it, but it there were a cheat to raise (and lower) stats, I'd definitely use it since I don't particularly like the stat raising part, and I just want to read the story and its variants, so I get why people would want that ;)
cheska
Young scout

Post by cheska »

lanawinst wrote:Well, I wouldn't go as far as paying for it, but it there were a cheat to raise (and lower) stats, I'd definitely use it since I don't particularly like the stat raising part, and I just want to read the story and its variants, so I get why people would want that ;)
I couldn't raise the stats in time, and I gave up. I thought roommates was a little tough. :cry: