Anne's Story, or both?

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
lanielle
Young scout

Anne's Story, or both?

Post by lanielle »

I'm not sure if I should buy only Anne's story or both of them. What do you recommend :?:

Aaand if I decide to buy just Anne's version, how much does upgrading cost?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Anne's Story, or both?

Post by Miakoda »

lanielle wrote:I'm not sure if I should buy only Anne's story or both of them. What do you recommend :?:

Aaand if I decide to buy just Anne's version, how much does upgrading cost?
This is purely subjective. I did enjoy Max's story, but enjoyed Anne's more.

Each story separate is $15. If you buy both together, you can save $4 so it is only $26 together.

If you decide to get the bonus content (soundtrack and backgrounds), then one story + bonus content is $20.

Truth be known, if you decide to get both stories, I would go both stories (Anne and Max) and get the bonus content for $30.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

It very much depends on you.

In Anne's story you play a girl, and in Max' story a boy. Obviously. Also, there are for each story four loves interests, three straigth and one yuri/yaoi. Depending on which kind of romances you prefer, you can choose to buy one story or both for a discount.

The writing is in both routes excellent und funny, there is not much to fault there. Gameplay (week scheduler etc.) is the same, which might get a bit repetitive if you try to get all eigth love routes.

Nevertheless, unless you have specific preferences romance-wise, I would recommend buying both Anne and Max. I personally enjoyed them (as well as the pics in the bonus pack...)

PS: I hope you are aware that you are asking where the fanboys and -girls do hang out? ;-)
lanielle
Young scout

Post by lanielle »

Thanks Miakoda and Lonestar51! Subjective opinions was what I wanted, just needed to clear my head so I could decide! Propably going for full version then, just need to finish a couple of other games before buying more ;)