Full walkthrough for all romance paths

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Full walkthrough for all romance paths

Post by jack1974 »

No prob, is still possible to win but somehow the difficulty wasn't adjusting right so was much harder than the desktop :lol:
ShyGuysAreTheBest
Young scout

Post by ShyGuysAreTheBest »

This seems fairly close to a general discussion thread, so I'll post here.

Just thought I'd say that the halloween event is confusing on how people are always switching in and out of character. Anne was told what her character's alibi was, but everyone else seems to be giving their RL ones.

Edit: Oh, and by the way, when accusing Max, Anne says "You bashed his head and the smashed in his watch." There is something wrong with that sentence.
I am now going to try to figure out why people don't like it when you accuse them in a game. lol
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Everyone's RL-alibi was: they were coming together from Latin House. ;-) No, the alibis are all from the cue-cards.
I am now going to try to figure out why people don't like it when you accuse them in a game. lol
I think everyone hates it if they are wrongly accused. If you think X did it and you are right, some prefer if you lie to protect and some prefer if you accuse them directly. Seems to be a "Let's play a game" vs "show your friendship" thing, some prefer if you play your role as detective to the fullest, and some prefer if you protect them even in a hypothetical scenario. The first post of the thread could tell you who likes what, if you care to peek.
ShyGuysAreTheBest
Young scout

I found another typo.... when doing the physics advanced job, Dominic says "bouncy castel" instead of "bouncy castle"...

Edit: Oh and and there was another thing with Dominic on monday of week 13 before the tuesday one where you have to say "I suppose we can't have that. Can we?" to gain 5 points. The other answer loses them. (Yay, got to 100 points with him with time to spare!) I think this might be a job event of sorts.
And then my game crashed. Again. It keeps doing that.
sabreene
Young scout

Post by sabreene »

I have an Anne X Rakesh ending question. Not sure if this would be spoilers, so I'll put it behind tags :)
Spoiler:
I read in one of the messages on the board that there are a lot of different ending texts for Rakesh, depending on the help you give him with his parents. Can you still get a "good" ending (without the text popping up that you didn't achieve it) and yet not stay together because of the parents?

Do you have to reach a certain grade level, or do anything differently (besides stay consistent on the help with his parents truth/truth, lie/lie), to get a better ending?

I'm wondering because my grades were only about 880, but I had 272/337 on stats (so just barely making the 600), did truth/truth, didn't get a text box saying to try again for a good ending, and yet the ending I got was sort of bland... like they stayed together during college, but that was it. It almost felt like a line was missing, because it didn't really say what he did, other than did fine, and stayed in America with a weight lifted now that his parents knew the truth.

I'm going to try to replay the ending from spring break on, and see if I can get a better ending. It may also be that I'm on an android device and haven't updated it, if the energy level has been fixed. Right now I have to have an extra sleeping period every day just to stay above 70 energy, on easy mode :P

Besides that, it's been a great game! I already finished the Dominic & Max paths & they were great!! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No for Rakesh to get the final happy ending all that matter are the choices made regarding his situation with parents :)
sabreene
Young scout

Post by sabreene »

Hmmm. Now I've gotten two of the Rakesh endings, but I'm not sure if they're the best of the good ones. (Thinking maybe there are shades of good for his endings?) Could you tell me if there is a better ending than either of these:
Spoiler:
They stay together for 8 yrs in one (deception), and in the other they stay together through college (truth). I'm thinking maybe they are the good endings, since they're not sad or anything. Just want to see if I should keep trying different things for an even better one :)
Thanks!
ShyGuysAreTheBest
Young scout

Yeah, I wouldn't personally classify those as good. :/ They're pretty meh.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes those are the best endings you can get with him!
sabreene
Young scout

Post by sabreene »

Thank you!!

I like both of the endings, and enjoyed his story. I'm just a completionist, so I like to make sure I get them all! Now that I have, it's time to move on to Izzy! Then maybe back to Dominic and try for the 999 in grades... if I can ever get my kindle to update to v .2, anyway!