Full walkthrough for all romance paths

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
ShyGuysAreTheBest
Young scout

Re: Full walkthrough for all romance paths

Post by ShyGuysAreTheBest »

Geez, this game needs better endings. I was really looking forward to Rakesh's path but now.... not really since his endings suck. :C
Lilbro1212
Young scout

Post by Lilbro1212 »

I have tried many times to get the Spring break CG for Anne when you are playing as Max. I have gotten the stats associated with her up to 200 and that still doesn't trigger the CG. Am I doing something wrong?
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Some things come to mind:
What is the relationship score with her? (IIRC you need 100)
What did you gift her for Valentine? (Only the perfect gift counts.)
How much did you study?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Lilbro1212 wrote:I have tried many times to get the Spring break CG for Anne when you are playing as Max. I have gotten the stats associated with her up to 200 and that still doesn't trigger the CG. Am I doing something wrong?
Spoiler:
There are a couple things that come to mind.

The first I can think of is did you give Anne the Old Book for Valentine's Day?

Did you partner up with her for the extra credit project the one Professor (who's name eludes me) offered?

Another likely problem is Anne has one other set of stats you need to match. I believe Max needs to have his grades at 250 for Spring and 500 for the end level.
DStryker
Young scout

Post by DStryker »

I have similar problem with the spring break CG but with Isabella when playing as Anne; I know I have the two main stats at 200 so am I missing anything else
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Isabella requires the two stats but you may neglect learning. I believe at this point the relationship must be 100, and the valentine gift must be right.
Prettynp
Young scout

Post by Prettynp »

Any tips on how to get the good ending with Isabella?
Prettynp
Young scout

Post by Prettynp »

Having trouble getting Anne and Isabella's ending
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

What exactly is your problem?

Generally make sure you play all scenes where you get relationship increases with her, see the very first post of the thread. And of course choose the answers wisely, i.e. do not offend her. You will also need some stats for the path, 150+100 for spring break, and 300+200 for the finals. Which stats these are can be seen in the same post. For the best ending the stats must be 600 (both together). How to reach best the required stats is described in this thread: http://winterwolves.net/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3239

If you can tell us in detail what is missing our tips can be more specific. So please tell us in more detail what you do and what you do not reach.
Prettynp
Young scout

Post by Prettynp »

Anybody have any tips for Dominic's good ending...I'm having trouble getting the required stats