Full walkthrough for all romance paths

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
ValHallen
Druid

Re: Full walkthrough for all romance paths

Post by ValHallen »

Miakoda wrote:
Lonestar51 wrote: And a had played long enough not to try any more experiments... Does skip classes work as well as it should in theory?
On the Easy setting, I was able to skip the morning classes and still get Dominic/Anne with ease. The Self-Study sessions, if you were rested enough, had enough bonuses to get the grades you need. In fact, I was able to max out grades with Max (or as close to it so it didn't matter). Of course, this may also affect some of the other changes for variations in endings...such as earning enough money for Max's band to stay together after college.
There is a ending that max's band dont break up? I hit onde where they broke up because sly got married, there is a better onde?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

ValHallen wrote: There is a ending that max's band dont break up? I hit onde where they broke up because sly got married, there is a better onde?
It's been a while, so don't take this as truth, but I believe Max needs to have saved up to $500 from jobs, etc. The way for this to happen is cut back a few on the extracurricular activities.
auroraivy
Young scout

Post by auroraivy »

I'm having the worst trouble getting Isabelle for Anne. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. All my stats are up where they need to be, school is fine, I usually have her very close to 100 before the Spring Break scene but still - nada. After several go thrus on my own I finally broke down and found this walkthrough but even though I'm hitting each scene with her I still don't get the hidden scene. What am I missing? Do I need to flunk school to get her? Do I need to be friendly with someone? Hate someone? Any help would be appreciated. Right now I don't even bother continuing if I don't get the cut scene at Spring Break.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

As far as I know the unusual part of Anne x Isabella is that you *need* to give her the right gift for Valentines (second best does not work). There are no hidden stats, like grade or whatever (just the relationship stat and spontanous+active as stated in the game).

The spring break scene in this romance is rather muted, possibly you do not recognize it as a romance scene. Try to play it through with your best attempt, and then again with a playthrough where you did your "worst" to make sure Isabella is offended (low relationship) to see if there is a difference.
Ophelianime
Young scout

Post by Ophelianime »

Okay, I think I missing a couple of stats here. I am trying to get this spring break CG for Anne/Rakesh, but I can't seem to get the trick of it. I got the primary and secondary traits stats raised to the correct level, so what exactly am I missing?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Ophelianime wrote:Okay, I think I missing a couple of stats here. I am trying to get this spring break CG for Anne/Rakesh, but I can't seem to get the trick of it. I got the primary and secondary traits stats raised to the correct level, so what exactly am I missing?
Did you take Rakesh home with Anne during the Thanksgiving break?

Did you give him the Paint Set for Valentine's Day?
Ophelianime
Young scout

Post by Ophelianime »

Miakoda wrote:
Ophelianime wrote:Okay, I think I missing a couple of stats here. I am trying to get this spring break CG for Anne/Rakesh, but I can't seem to get the trick of it. I got the primary and secondary traits stats raised to the correct level, so what exactly am I missing?
Did you take Rakesh home with Anne during the Thanksgiving break?

Did you give him the Paint Set for Valentine's Day?
I took him with me to Thanksgiving, I got him an easel for Valentine's Day. Is that the problem?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Ophelianime wrote: I took him with me to Thanksgiving, I got him an easel for Valentine's Day. Is that the problem?
That is the problem. You need to give him the Paint Set, not the Easel (the Paint Set will also give a +10 to the relationship meter)
Just_Shannon17
Young scout

Post by Just_Shannon17 »

What would the schedule have to look like after spring break for each character for both Max and Anne? I can never get the endings on anybody.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

After spring break? Depends very much on which stats are how high.

Basically, the relationship stat *must* be increased every chance you have, so avoid skipping any events related to your char. You also need two other stats - depending on the char of your desire - to have 300+200, ideally 600 combined for the best ending. For some chars (I think Anne and Dominic) you need good grades. Whatever you are missing, after spring break you need to to get it. But as the last part is quite short, try to get as much useful stats before spring break using the various help texts in the forum.

Sorry, if this is not very specific, but I would need to know what your stats are to decide what I would push in any given situation.