Full walkthrough for all romance paths

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
auroraivy
Young scout

Re: Full walkthrough for all romance paths

Post by auroraivy »

Lonestar51 wrote:As far as I know the unusual part of Anne x Isabella is that you *need* to give her the right gift for Valentines (second best does not work). There are no hidden stats, like grade or whatever (just the relationship stat and spontanous+active as stated in the game).

The spring break scene in this romance is rather muted, possibly you do not recognize it as a romance scene. Try to play it through with your best attempt, and then again with a playthrough where you did your "worst" to make sure Isabella is offended (low relationship) to see if there is a difference.
So far I haven't been able to get any better results. I know I haven't seen the Spring break scene with Isabelle because the Gallery doesn't show it in color. Every Valentines day I make sure she gets the Lingerie. I was following the walkthrough and by important choice 15 I already had 80 relationship points, which is before the Valentines day purchase scene.

The main difference I noticed when I did badly in school was I ended up having a Girls night out automatically after the valentines event. Still, the last step in the walkthrough mentions a hidden scene and I just can't seem to see it. I am assuming it has to do with the puppy. I only get the options to threaten to leave or appeal to Dominic.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Not sure what went wrong... the hidden scene should happen, and even if not, the romance of spring break should. At least with the stats you have. ( I guess active and spantanous are high enough ... are they?)

I will try to get to the scene again. Unfortunately I had to swap my harddrive, and all saves went with it... it will take a while til I get to week 15 again.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

OK, I have at Valentines 85 relationship (after 95), possibly because of the Halloween event. (Even without the 5 Halloween-point you should be fine). I have 100 when I get to the battle of the bands, you should be able to get the missing 5 points there. I don't seem to get any kind of hidden scene there, either...

But I do get the romance scene on spring break, on Saturday. (i.e after Volleyball) Either you don't have enough relationship, or you did grind the wrong stats.
auroraivy
Young scout

Post by auroraivy »

Lonestar51 wrote:Not sure what went wrong... the hidden scene should happen, and even if not, the romance of spring break should. At least with the stats you have. ( I guess active and spantanous are high enough ... are they?)

I will try to get to the scene again. Unfortunately I had to swap my harddrive, and all saves went with it... it will take a while til I get to week 15 again.
Well I just went through it again just to make sure my stats were good for Spontaneous & Active. This is what I have:

Before I buy Lingerie - Love=90, Spon=247, Active=130.

After giving lingerie & before puppy event - Love=100, Spon=329, Active=156

No hidden event at the puppy scene, again I am assuming this is where I have the option to appeal to Isabella, but I went through anyways. This is what I had just before spring break:

Love=100, Spon=443, Active=216.

My calender stayed the same the whole time:

Class - Bed - Class - Bed - Class - Study - Study
Study - Cafe - Art - Cafe - Nap - Cafe - Wall
Pub - Sleep - Wall - Sleep - Pub - Sleep - Pub

If it would help I could post an entire breakdown of what I do for each choice.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

With these stats you really should get the romance CGI during spring break. Which version of the game are you playing? (Current is 1.0.1, but I remember going through this route both on 1.0.1 and on 0.8.x.)

As I said, I saw nothing which looked like a hidden scene (on 1.0.1) but still got the spring break romance.

Maybe I can find anything if you upload a save somewhere (just before springbreak).
Prettynp
Young scout

Post by Prettynp »

I've been playing Annes story as Max and for some reason it skips the spring break scene...I had all the stats plus the relationship built up to 90..and my grades are at 499? Help please
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

You definitly need grades to win Anne if you play as Max. Somewhere a limit of 500 is in the back of my brain, I think it was for the ending (not spring break). Otherwise, make sure you have improved the right stats:
Miakoda wrote:Anne requires Organized (the open book and pencil), and Rational (the math symbols)
The first should be 150+, the second 100+. (Though you could have pushed both to nearly 300 at spring break.)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Lonestar51 wrote:You definitly need grades to win Anne if you play as Max. Somewhere a limit of 500 is in the back of my brain, I think it was for the ending (not spring break).
I believe 250 is needed for Spring Break, and 500 for the end of the year.
Prettynp
Young scout

Post by Prettynp »

Yea it must be a glitch cause I did everything...I was wondering if I needed more grades but I had 499 before spring break
Kass1214
Young scout

Post by Kass1214 »

youre a life saver.

I accidentally bought to completely be Max so I went for Anne. I was aiming to be Anne and go for Max.
I knew I had something wrong when I didnt get the spring break scene