Amusing Asides (Some Spoilers within)

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Amusing Asides (Some Spoilers within)

Post by Miakoda »

What are some of your favorite asides or comments?

It doesn't have to be anything major...for example, I loved Dominic's...reaction...if you give him the Donation Receipts for Valentine's Day ;)

Or when Anne goes to the adult store, and may pick up the video. Shame she didn't do more with it ;)
Last edited by Miakoda on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex81
Woods ranger

Re: Amusing Asides (Possible spoilers)

Post by Alex81 »

:) I too had to experiment with gifts ....and THIS made me laugh so hard (lingerie)

^^ see where this is going ?

Hahaha ^^ priceless

Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Amusing Asides (Possible spoilers)

Post by Miakoda »

That's another good one Alex81. I definitely recommend for others to experiment (after saving) :D But Dominic and Rakesh's versions are fairly good too.
Maelora
Woods ranger

Re: Amusing Asides (Some Spoilers within)

Post by Maelora »

Pretty much everything Isabella says during Winter Break...

Promising Sally she can get a strap-on at short notice, to telling Anne that the parents of girls never see her coming so she can swoop on their unsuspecting daughters...
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Hehe...just giggled when I noticed the one liner for physics class with Dominic asking the students to solve a volume problem and seeing how long she could hold her breath. And the knife throwing was great. If the teacher had been a stage magician, physics would have been much more fun ;)
Choklad
Young scout

Post by Choklad »

I burst out laughing when Dominic was complimenting Max for not going to Tasque.

- I'm actually a little bit proud of you. Don't go telling anybody.
- I'm gonna spread it from the mountaintops. It's gonna be the first chapter of my tell-all book. Sex, Drugs and Dominic's Approval. How it made me the man I am today.
ShyGuysAreTheBest
Young scout

Post by ShyGuysAreTheBest »

Miakoda wrote:Hehe...just giggled when I noticed the one liner for physics class with Dominic asking the students to solve a volume problem and seeing how long she could hold her breath. And the knife throwing was great. If the teacher had been a stage magician, physics would have been much more fun ;)
And once she rubbed oil on him. XD

Also, I soooooo need to experiment with gifts. *makes note to replay Dominic yet again*
fanfictionaddict13
Young scout

Post by fanfictionaddict13 »

Omg all of the physics class notes were very funny!!! And if you stay on dominics path with Anne near the finals he apologizes for the using her as a test dummy and if you choose to ask for payback Anne makes naughty innuendos using science
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

I ADORED the thing where Rakesh was trying to use his own body to paint with; and Anne, attempting to remove it, got caught "mayonnaise-handed" by Isabella. :lol: Probably my favorite comedy-scene in the game! :lol:

Iz: “Do you have any Dr. Teeth? God, they’re so good. And that drummer? He’s an animal! You know what I mean?”
^^I see what ya did there: tribute to the Muppets, one of those few things you’re never too old for. :mrgreen: