Confirmed "ending works"

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
ValHallen
Druid

Re: Confirmed "ending works"

Post by ValHallen »

which endingis the best for isabella and max?
Spoiler:
I got one they stayed together and she went with him in severeal concerts, but after she graduates she moved back to mexico and they broke up
if this is the best, i got it
(cg works too, but there is a problem before the CG, its say: "Image 'bg classroom' can't take the parameters 'night'.(Perhaps you got the name wrong?")
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Added a spoiler to your post :)
I am not sure if you got the best one since are quite similar. The best one though ends like this:
Spoiler:
"Eventually though, our two worlds just couldn't mesh anymore. I wanted her to come with us on the road, but she really did need to buckle down and study."
"Our breakup was amicable, hell we even had a few... rendezvous when she was in-between lovers. She still writes from Mexico from time to time. Actually, her last letter said she was coming up soon, and wanted to get together..."
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:Added a spoiler to your post :)
I am not sure if you got the best one since are quite similar. The best one though ends like this:
Spoiler:
"Eventually though, our two worlds just couldn't mesh anymore. I wanted her to come with us on the road, but she really did need to buckle down and study."
"Our breakup was amicable, hell we even had a few... rendezvous when she was in-between lovers. She still writes from Mexico from time to time. Actually, her last letter said she was coming up soon, and wanted to get together..."
yep I got this one, so its work

im going to see anne ending now
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Good thanks, needs someone to unlock all the Max ending :lol: everyone seems to be playing as Anne!
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Good thanks, needs someone to unlock all the Max ending :lol: everyone seems to be playing as Anne!
Well, I plan on taking a shot at it later today :D
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

hey jack the isabella best ending worked with the 0.8.2, but it doesnt work with the 0.8.5
im getting a different ending with the same save
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No is fine because I raised the requirement for the good ending, before was wrong: the sum of her 2 associated stats must be 500, but 500 was also the amount required to unlock the CG (300 + 200) so you would ALWAYS see the happy end :lol: that's why has changed, now you need 600.
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

First of all: the game was fun to play and it had really nice jokes in it :-)

I think that the game would benefit from getting bonus stats when you play the events. The events are what makes the game fun imho. But you often want to skip the events with other charakters than the one you wanna date, cuz you need the stats from your job/hobby. I just learned that these events do cancel your dayplan completely, even if you skip them - this could be modded so that you can choose between the event or your dayplan and get some stats for it. This way, it will be more interesting to explore all the stuff your roomies do and it gives the game more depth I think :-). Maybe you get even different stats depending on the way you chose.

Maybe you can add a function like this :-)
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

jack1974 wrote:Good thanks, needs someone to unlock all the Max ending :lol: everyone seems to be playing as Anne!
I think that should be a good motivation to get nicole yuri version going :D
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Oh believe me is not me who needs motivation for that... :wink: