Android version?

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
ElsaWhitworth
Young scout

Android version?

Post by ElsaWhitworth »

I'm looking at the preorder on this, but if there is going to be an Android version eventually, that's the format I'd rather have it in. I'll be getting it one way or another as it looks great, just wanted to know if I should wait for an Android version or just pre-order now. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Android version?

Post by jack1974 »

Well there will be Android and iOS versions, but will take some time to show there, like 1-2 months after testing is done :oops:
ElsaWhitworth
Young scout

Post by ElsaWhitworth »

I'll wait then. I don't get the time to play on PC like I do with my tablet. Looking forward to this one.
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

Out of curiousity ,when discussing other platforms.
Would it be difficult (time consuming) to make versions working with Windows Phone ?
Not -that- big of a problem for me ,as I always keep an android phone (Sony!) alongside my Lumia 1020.

I do realize Windows Phone isn't as big an OS as Android ,though there isn't much competition in games like rpgs (and haven't seen any visual novels).
But if the conversion progress is an easy one, and getting a game onto Windows Phone Store not that hard, might be something to consider.

That being said I -mostly- play Winterwolves games on a real computer, so normally I purchase the main release only.
Also, know Winterwolves isn't a big company and , I'm not asking for projects /ports that would steal a lot of time away from the main games)
(:D spend your time making the -highly- anticipated Season of the Wolf your greatest rpg yet )
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes it wouldn't be simple to do a Windows Phone, not impossible but not easy. Considering that talking with other devs the sales on that platform are really BAD, I don't think will ever embark in to such a port, sorry :)
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

Thanks for the reply ,admit I was curious about it, it being rather difficult, -and- sales there looking weak overall, I totally understand and agree with caution.

^^ will keep enjoying my favourite WW games on Android and Windows