Any Plus-Sized Romance Options?

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
nolosk
Young scout

Any Plus-Sized Romance Options?

Post by nolosk »

Hey there! I've just finished playing through Loren and SotW and really enjoyed the diversity of options for romances, especially with Loren and Krimm having the option to date more muscular women than is typical in visual novels/rpgs. I was wondering if you had ever included any plus-sized female romance options in any of your games, or if you were considering doing so in the future. I know this isn't something that appeals to the average gamer so I understand if it's never been done.

I was really happy to see the amazons with different body types in the Loren 2 thread and can't wait to see how they turn out!
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Any Plus-Sized Romance Options?

Post by jack1974 »

So far I haven't, though depends how you define "plus-sized", for example Nadia of Love Bites is definitely not skinny :) In any case I wouldn't mind trying that in future games if the writers are OK with it.
nolosk
Young scout

Post by nolosk »

Awesome! I can only imaging trying to cater to everyone's type must be near impossible. Nadia's not quite what I'd call plus-sized but she's not the stereotypical game girl either so that's cool, I'll give Love Bites a go when it comes out.
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Well, the Yuri version of the C14 apparently have a chubby girl as a romantic option...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

C14 yuri cast is really excellent and different from the usual (like the otome was). Sadly with all the things the writer/artist have to do, I don't believe it will be out realy soon :oops:
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

^_^ It's cool, Jack, we know there is a lot to be done before an alpha/beta version is made...
nolosk
Young scout

Post by nolosk »

Madance wrote:Well, the Yuri version of the C14 apparently have a chubby girl as a romantic option...
Awesome! I'm really glad to see the representation.
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

jack1974 wrote:C14 yuri cast is really excellent and different from the usual (like the otome was). Sadly with all the things the writer/artist have to do, I don't believe it will be out realy soon :oops:
Yah they have to finish up their current work, but they are getting back on track <3 I am willing to take bets it wil be out before 7KPP XD^_^
EmmanuelGi
Young scout

Post by EmmanuelGi »

Pace675 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:43 pm
jack1974 wrote:C14 yuri cast is really excellent and different from the usual (like the otome was). Sadly with all the things the writer/artist have to do, I don't believe it will be out realy soon :oops:
Yah they have to finish up their current work, but they are getting back on track <3 I am willing to take bets it wil be out before 7KPP XD^_^
Any idea when it's coming out Pace?
Last edited by EmmanuelGi on Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

EmmanuelGi wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:22 am
Pace675 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:43 pm
Any idea when it's coming out Pace?
Probably sometime after they finish their current VN with is moving ahead at a rapid pace now.