theme songs

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum

what do you think of the theme songs for my games?

You may select 1 option

46%
6%
14%
33%

Total votes: 69

jack1974
Pack leader

Re: theme songs

Post by jack1974 »

Might be as Troyen said, that one was really more "integrated" with the whole soundtrack. I never thought about this before :oops:
Reina.miyu
Young scout

Post by Reina.miyu »

Always Remember Me's theme song is the only one that really stays in my head (it's old, but good). The others like Roommates, Loren were good, but none of them really "clicked" for me.
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

I loved the queen of thieves theme song. It was really good!
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

I generally liked the background music for your games thus far. Well, at least the custom music you had from Planet Stronghold and onwards.

On the other hand, the theme songs are not my cup of tea, with the exception of Seasons of the Wolf.
Last edited by Jaeger on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

I liked songs in Heileen 3 and SOTW and I thought that in SOTW a song really adds a mood in that last scene in expansion
Spoiler:
when wolfs join a battle.
In general I think songs in VNs can add a lot of mod and feeling to a scene if used right.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

I've always liked your theme songs, but then I do like the style of music, yes even the Loren one you moved to the credits ♥
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

I think it was a good idea what you did with Loren (moving the song-version of the theme to the credits) , same as I thought "Seasons of the Wolf" song fitting quite well with the end credits. Especially high energy vocals when I boot up a game, is not something I'm at all used to, nor perhaps will get used to.

Even in the Dragon Age games, there are vocals yet, more anonymous choir usually.
I think I prefer the current recipe used for Loren (ending credits getting the song) and Seasons of the Wolf.
Much of the music you've used in your games is top notch (like in Nicole to name one), they're atmospheric, and really helps make the games -feel- better.